Wednesday, October 1, 2008

You Little Devil!

Happy Wednesday! Today's ATS Challenge is a sketch by Amy Rysavy. It's a fun one, perfect for designer papers!

You probably know by now that I'm a HUGE fan of BasicGrey papers. I just love the colors and patterns in each collection! I used my new Ambrosia 6x6 pad for this card, because the colors seemed perfect for this Devil Christopher image from Sugarplums Halloween. I colored Christopher with Copics and sponged the edges of the image panel with SU! Basic Gray ink. I colored and cut out the pitchfork and attached it over his hand with rolled glue dots. The three black brads are inserted through 1/2" circles punched from the patterned paper. I thought about embellishing a little bit more, but I really wanted to keep the card masculine. Plus, I didn't want anything to compete with the patterns in the paper.

Would you like to make a card for the challenge? Use keyword ATSDTC20 when uploading to a gallery. You can see all the Wednesday Challenge cards in the ATS Gallery HERE, and all the Wednesday Challenges are posted HERE. Do any one at any time! :)

I'm glad you stopped to visit today -- I always appreciate it!! Have a fantastic day! :)

Stamps: Sugarplums Halloween (C.C. Designs) Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black (Tsukineko), Basic Gray (SU!) Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White (SU!) Paper: Ambrosia 6x6 pad (BasicGrey) Other: Ciao markers (Copic); word window punch, 1/2" circle punch, stamping sponge (SU!); black brads; dimensional foam; glue dots

5 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Awesome Christina! I almost used that image but then went in a different direction...lol
Love those Designer Papers...they work so well with your card!

Alex said...

This is adorable Christina - I love BG and these papers ARE perfect, what a cutie! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

specialcraftmom4 said...

What a cute card!!! The paper is really beautiful.

Susie said...

Super adorable card - classy, too. Love the papers and LOVE Amy's layout. Must try it.

Carolyn King said...

oh that is super cute! Great coloring!