Tuesday, October 21, 2008

ATS Design Team Call!

That's right -- All That Scraps is having a Design Team Call! Five new members are being added for a 12-month term, as it is time for some of the team to move on. All the details can be found at Amy's blog HERE.

If you haven't been on a DT before, please don't let that stop you! I never in my wildest dreams thought I'd be accepted when I applied, but it happened! The ATS Design Team is such a fantastic group of ladies, and Christine is an amazing boss! :)

What are you waiting for?!? Get that application in -- I'd love to work with you! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I was so excited to see this that I subbmitted my application 1hr after learning about it:o) Hope I picked the right stuff????? I'll kill myself second guess. Fingers crossed. I'd be honored to learn from you more;o)

Jennifer Love said...

Mmm...you know I love those stamps to bits and pieces. Not sure I'm good enough to be a DT member though. heh