Sunday, October 5, 2008

More October Previews!

Hi there! Sorry about not posting previews yesterday! Kyle's tournament took up most of the day. His team was eliminated last night, but they fought hard! Chris has been gone all weekend also, so that made things just a little more complicated! Anyway, I'm so glad to finally be showing you these next previews! The first is from another new illustrator, my Design Teammate Jennifer Ofiana! Her Stampin' Spot Studio line is being manufactured by C.C. Designs!

Meet Sadie! Jen designed three adorable Sadie images, for birthday, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. I worked with the Birthday Sadie to create this card. The paper is BasicGrey Cupcake. I colored with Copics and cut the balloons "out of the box." The cardstock, ribbon and brads are from SU!.

For this next card I used two new C.C. Designs releases, Pajama Christopher and Sugarplums Christmas Scenery Set. The sentiment is from Lucky's Christmas Wish. I used BasicGrey Figgy paper. I embossed the background paper with my Cuttlebug and Snowflakes embossing folder. The cardstock and brads are from SU!. I paper pieced his pajamas and colored the rest with Copics. I again cut part of the image "out of the box."I sponged around the image panel and sentiment.

Be sure to stop by the ATS Blog for more previews of the new sets, and you can also find out how you can WIN them! :) Because of the previews, I don't have a Sunday Supper recipe for you today, but I'll be back next week with another one! I have one final set to preview for you tomorrow, then the release will be on Tuesday at 10:00 pm EST!! Thanks so much for visiting today -- have a fantastic Sunday! :)


4 comments:

Unknown said...

These are great Christina. Our Olivia/Christopher cards look similiar, haha!! Kinda cool! Have a great Sunday!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh how cute Christina!!! Love both of them!

Carolyn King said...

They are both SUPER cute. Love the images and your coloring is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

These are both just as cute as they can be!