Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween, everyone! Here are the treat bags I made for Caroline's preschool class. I used all SU! supplies, and they were pretty quick and easy to make! I kept them simple, since they ARE for four-year-olds, you know? :) I stapled the toppers in the middle and covered the staples with the scalloped circles.

I think they make a fun arrangement all together in this basket! These will go in the children's bags to take home today, so hopefully they can enjoy looking at them a little while before they tear them open! LOL

I hope you have a fun and safe Halloween night! Thanks so much for visiting today -- have a fantastic day and evening! :)

Stamps: Batty for You Ink: Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss, Pumpkin Pie Cardstock: Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White Paper: Ghostly Greetings dsp Other: medium cello bags, 1 3/8" circle punch, scallop circle punch, stapler

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love everything you make! I get your posts automatically, and always enjoy them. I hope you have a very Happy Halloween! :D

specialcraftmom4 said...

They are sooo CUTE! This is my favorite Halloween set (: I used it on my DD treat bags. You did a great job!

Alex said...

These are adorable, I am bettin' they will love them!! Have a happy and safe Halloween and enjoy your weekend! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Alecia Wolfford said...

These are WAY cute, love this idea!!!

Heather Ulmer said...

aww they are adorable! I love the stamp set! I just might have to get that one

Allison said...

These are too cute - I bet they loved them. Don't you just love this stamp set!

Amy Johnson said...

So cute! I love them! I made similiar treat bags myself this year for Halloween and they were a huge hit!