Sunday, October 26, 2008

Another AmyR Preview... and Sunday Supper!

Hello! Happy Sunday to you! Before I share the Sunday Supper recipe, I have another preview with AmyR's new sets -- they'll be released tomorrow (Monday) at All That Scraps! I used all three of her sets on this card. I made the tree with shapes from Build a Holiday, and "Joy" is from Christmas Sentiments. The inside verse is from Christmas Card Verses. Both of the sentiment sets are must-haves -- they say everything I want to say on my Christmas cards!

I made the tree on the front by stamping all three triangle shapes from Build a Holiday on Figgy paper then cutting them out and stacking them. The trunk is made with the small rectangle from the set. I did some piercing and sponging, and I added ribbon, snowflakes and rhinestones.

Here's the inside of the card, with a verse from Christmas Card Verses.



Be sure to go to the ATS Blog to see more previews and to find out how you can win the sets! :)

Now, for the Sunday Supper recipe...

Pork Chop Casserole

4 to 6 pork chops
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 c. uncooked Minute Rice
2 c. milk
1 pkg. onion soup mix

Brown pork chops. Mix remaining ingredients in baking dish. Top with pork chops. Cover. Bake 1 hour 45 minutes to 2 hours at 325 degrees F.


That's all for me today! Thanks so much for visiting! Enjoy your Sunday! :)

Card supplies:
Stamps: Build a Holiday, Christmas Sentiments, Christmas Card Verses (AmyR Stamps) Ink: Basic Black, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip (SU!) Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Whisper White (SU!) Paper: Figgy 6x6 pad (BasicGrey) Other: paper piercer & mat pack, Felt Flurries snowflakes, Riding Hood Red striped grosgrain, corner rounder, stamping sponge (SU!); dimensionals; rhinestones

11 comments:

Alyssa S said...

I always love your Christmas cards. They are just so pretty! :o) lyss

Melissa said...

Beautiful job!

Many Blessings,
M.

Renée said...

This is beautiful, Christina! Love the colours and I love the layout!!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Stunning Christina. Love this! Your meal sounds yummy, we are having a roast. hugs, chris

Nancy said...

beautiful card!!

Nancy Riley said...

Holy Cow! Christina, this card is fabulous in every single way! So many wonderful details that work so brilliantly together!

This recipe sounds great too!

Alex said...

What a gorgeous Christmas card Christina!! I love all the details, a truly fabulous creation! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jennifer Love said...

LOVE this. This is one of those cards that you just sit and look at and say, "wow. I made that!" Great job!

Carolyn King said...

what a gorgeous card Christina! love it!

Anonymous said...

So pretty, Christina! I love the layered tree!

Bonnie said...

This is gorgeous! I will never tire of that paper!