Thursday, October 30, 2008

One Card, Two MFT Challenges!

Happy Thursday to you! One more day 'til Halloween -- and I still have much to do! I took a break from making my Halloween treats so I could play in a couple of MFT Challenges over at SCS. This card is for the MFT Sketch Challenge #54 and the What's Up Wednesday Challenge #3. The What's Up Wednesday Challenge is to use embossing and to use one of the Annie LaPoint stamps if possible. well, I LOVE the Annie LaPoint images, so I was happy to play along! My embossing is dry embossing using my Cuttlebug and Birds and Swirls folder.

Here's a closeup of the coloring. I stamped in SU! Basic Brown and colored with Copics. I added a very subtle shadow around the image with Warm Gray No. 1. It gives the image just a little more dimension. I sponged around the edge of the image panel with More Mustard ink.

Here are the Copic Ciao markers I used ...

That's it for me today! I have to finish Caroline's class treats -- I'll share them with you tomorrow! Thanks so much for stopping by -- have a great day! :)

Stamps: Rosemary by Annie LaPoint (MFT Presents) Ink: Basic Brown, More Mustard (SU!) Cardstock: Really Rust, Sage Shadow, Whisper White (SU!) Paper: Autumn Vine dsp (SU!) Other: Ciao markers (Copic); Cuttlebug, Birds and Swirls embossing folder (Provo Craft); Circle Cutter (Fiskars); Chocolate Chip taffeta ribbon, More Mustard brads, stamping sponge, stampin' dimensionals (SU!)

4 comments:

Christi Flores said...

I love this girl!!! Gorgeous!!!!

Dawn Easton said...

Gorgeous Christina...fabulous colouring!

Pam Speidel said...

Oh SO pretty! Love the colors, the sketch and your coloring! WOW~!

Jeanette - said...

This is gorgeous Christina! I love these stamps and have a few that haven't seen ink yet :(
Yours is just beautiful though!!!