Wednesday, October 29, 2008

ATS Challenge: Mini Pizza Box

Happy Wednesday! Today's ATS Challenge is to make a Mini Pizza Box. This was a Technique Challenge at SCS a few weeks ago, and I didn't get a chance to do it then, so I'm glad Jen chose it for our challenge this week! The instructions from Jen del Muro can be found on the SCS Challenge thread HERE.

I kept this simple but fun. I let this great Hallowhimsy paper do most of the work for me! I just added a tag made with images from Spooky Spooky Spooky by C.C. Designs.

The greeting is on the inside of the box. I used an image and sentiment from Sugarplum Halloween. I filled the box with chocolate squares -- it's a Halloween treat for Caroline's preschool teacher! :)

Play along with us! Use keyword ATSDTC24 when uploading to a gallery. All the challenge projects can be found in the Wednesday Challenge Gallery at All That Scraps. Check out the ATS Blog later today to see more challenge projects from the Design Team!

Thank you so much for visiting today -- I always appreciate it!! Have a wonderful Wednesday! :)

Stamps: Spooky Spooky Spooky, Sugarplum Halloween (C.C. Designs) Ink: Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss (SU!) Cardstock: Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss (SU!) Paper: Hallowhimsy (Imaginisce) Other: Kiwi Kiss striped grosgrain, black hemp twine, 1 3/8" circle punch, scallop circle punch, paper piercer, mat pack (SU!); googly eyes

8 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

So cute Christina!!! I love those chocolates...lol..I stock up on 'em when I come to the States! haha!

specialcraftmom4 said...

Now that's a nice Halloween gift!!! Wonderful job (:

Alex said...

So cute - I love this!!! I think I will try my hand at one, what a great little gift box! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

So so cute Christina. Love how you placed the image in the box! You can't go wrong with chocolate too! Happy Halloween! chris

Allison said...

This is so cute. I love how you decorated the paper inside the box too!

Anonymous said...

Ooooooo...I like the inside as much as the outside! :) VERY cute box, Christina!

Amy Johnson said...

I love how you did the inside of the box. What a wonderful surprise for the recipient.

Bonnie said...

Very cute! I haven't tried the pizza box yet, what else is new??!! I have never tried those chocolates before either and really, don't teachers get enough treats? I'll take them off your hands for you, K?!