Friday, October 3, 2008

C.C. Designs October Sets!

Hello! Happy Friday to you! Today we're beginning previews of the October C.C. Designs releases! I'm so excited to share these with you! This month, two more members of our Design Team have their own lines of stamps being released! Today I'm showing you a set and background from Cookie Crumbs by Diane Zechman (cookiestamper).

Meet Annabelle -- she's just too much fun! This set includes two cow images, several accessories, and lots of cow-themed sentiments! The cow spots are a separate background stamp! I just got these kraft bags with windows, and I thought it would be fun to make a cow-spotted candy bag.


I stamped the background on the front and back of the bag in Basic Black ink. I colored Annabelle with Copics, and I sponged around the image and sentiment with SU! Creamy Caramel ink. I tied black satin ribbon around the top, then I tied the tag to the ribbon with some natural hemp twine.

Wanna see more samples with Diane's new set? Go to the ATS Blog to see what the DT has come up with! Also, be sure to stop by Diane's blog to see her samples and to congratulate her! :)

All the new releases will be available at 10:00 pm EST on Tuesday, October 7! I'll have more previews all weekend long -- please stop back to see them! Have a fantastic fall day today -- thanks so much for the visit! :)

Stamps: Annabelle (Cookie Crumbs) Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black (Tsukineko), Basic Black, Creamy Caramel (SU!) Cardstock: Basic Black, Cameo Coral, Whisper White (SU!) Other: Ciao markers (Copic); tag punches, natural hemp twine, stamping sponge (SU!); black satin ribbon (May Arts)

7 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Oh I LOVE it Christine!!! I am loving Annabelle too...all the sayings Diane came up with are such a hoot!

Donna Baker said...

how adorable, Christina! love those bags & the spots on them-perfect!

Alex said...

This is totally stinkin' adorable Christina - I saw this cow on Dawn's blog this morning, what a cute stamp!! I love it and the sentiment makes me laugh! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

maryps said...

These creations are UDDERly adorable. Thanks for the inspiration.
-mary

Unknown said...

ok, that bag totally rocks! I love what you did here Christina!!

diane zechman said...

I agree...your spotted bag totally rocks! zowie! I love how you colored her too! Hugs!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Hahahah that cow is so cute! I love how her bum sticks out!!!hahahaha!!!!

Great project Christina! I have missed having time to see what you are up to!!