Monday, October 20, 2008

Thinking Pink!

Happy Monday, everyone! I've been having technical difficulties with my computer all morning, so I'm going to try to get this posted quickly! I made this card for Celebrate MFT Day, which occurs on the 20th of each month at SCS. Today we are to use the MFT colors -- pink, black, and white. It just made sense to use Think Pink as my set!

There's not much to explain here -- I paper pieced the girl on the left and colored the other one with Copics. I'll list all the supplies -- just give me a shout if you have any questions!

That's it for today! Have a great day -- thanks so much for stopping by to visit! :)

Stamps: Think Pink (MFT) Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black (Tsukineko), Basic Black (SU!) Cardstock: Regal Rose, Basic Black Whisper White (SU!) Paper: Sweet Always dsp (SU!) Other: Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots embossing folder (Provo Craft); Circle Cutter (Fiskars); Ciao markers (Copic); black dotted grosgrain ribbon (May Arts); black brads (Imaginisce); dimensionals

8 comments:

Jennifer Love said...

I love all the patterned paper and the pink and black and white and ooh I just love this card to bits and pieces!

Bonnie said...

So very nice!! This stamp set has got to be one of the best going!!

Jamie Martin said...

Great card, love the sketch :)

Christi Flores said...

Wow girl! This is gorgeous!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is gorgeous!! I love it!!

Dawn Easton said...

hehe...we really did think alike yesterday eh?!! Love your paper pieced outfits!!

Anonymous said...

So cute, Christina! I love the pink patterns and pop of the black ribbon!

Anonymous said...

Love this in all pink and black. The paper piecing is adorable. Fabulous card!!