Saturday, October 18, 2008

Believe in the Magic!

Happy Saturday! Here's the card I made for yesterday's Limited Supplies Challenge at SCS, Single Blue Eye. The challenge was to use a single sheet of designer paper, blue somewhere on the card, and only eyelets and one ribbon as embellishments. You can click on the photo for a better view.

The image and sentiment are from the cling set Winter Wonderland by American Art Stamp. I am in love with Karen Stolper's leggy people! I recently purchased a few sets, so you'll be seeing more of them! :) I colored with a blender pen and SU! inks, and I sponged around the image and sentiment. The paper is BasicGrey Figgy. I distressed the edges of the paper and cardstock with my SU! Cutter Kit. I finished the inside of the card as well.

I have another busy Saturday ahead -- a soccer game and cross country meet this morning, and tonight we're co-hosting a gift gathering party for an upcoming fundraiser. Tomorrow I'll be back with my Sunday Supper recipe! Have a great day, everyone -- thanks so much for stopping by!

Stamps: Winter Wonderland (AAS) Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black (Tsukineko); Soft Sky, Old Olive, Riding Hood Red, Close to Cocoa (SU!) Cardstock: Old Olive, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White (SU!) Paper: Figgy 6x6 pad (BasicGrey) Other: Cutter Kit, Soft Sky stitched grosgrain, white eyelets, blender pen, sponge, dimensionals

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO cute, Christina!! Great job with the one sheet of patterned paper! It's perfect! I love those stick people...I should just break down and order some. (And thanks for the idea to add the BCS button to your blog. I added one after seeing yours. I think I'll just leave it there forever.)

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous job with that challenge Christina...those stick people are so cute!!
Enjoy your weekend!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is fabulous!!! I love it!!

Amy Johnson said...

This is so cute. I love the background paper with this image.

Jennifer Love said...

Oh gosh, this is just so fun and beautiful!