Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday Supper: An Elegant Side Dish

Happy Sunday, everyone! I received today's Sunday Supper recipe from my sister-in-law Missy. It's an elegant and tasty side dish, perfect for holiday gatherings.

Lemon-Dill Green Beans

1/3 c. fresh lemon juice (or 1 1/2 med. lemons)
3 Tbs chopped fresh dill
2 Tbs olive oil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp grated lemon rind (optional)

1 lb. fresh green beans, steamed
4 oz. package crumbled feta cheese

Whisk together first five ingredients in large bowl. Add green beans and toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with cheese before serving.


Today is Anna's 7th birthday, so we'll be doing some celebrating with her today! I hope you have a fantastic Sunday -- don't forget to spend some family time around the supper table! :)

2 comments:

Alex said...

Great recipe, sounds yummy! Happy birthday to Anna - have fun today! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Bec said...

Hello Christina... along with all your wonderful card creations, I just want to thank you for posting these delicious recipes...I print them up, pass them to my girlfriends here at work, and everyone takes turns making them. They are easy and very tasting.