Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Christmas Card Showcase!

Today's ATS Wednesday Challenge is a Christmas Card Showcase! The challenge is to create Christmas cards that are simple and can be easily mass produced, so that we can get some great ideas for our Christmas cards!

Do you want to see something cute and fun? As part of Monday's ATS stamp release, Christine also created a set of angels that are digi downloads! The set is called Angels Everywhere, and you can see them HERE. For $4, you will be sent zip files containing all the images. You can open them in your program of choice, resize to your liking, and print! I used the file which has all the angels on one page -- I just used my Circle Nestabilities to cut out the ones I wanted to use!

I used the same sketch on all my cards. I also kept the same color palette (Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Riding Hood Red) and used the same patterned paper collection (Figgy, of course!). Doing those things made the process so much quicker -- not too much thinking required! ;) I colored with Prismacolor Pencils blended with Turpenoid, and I added Stardust Stickles to the wings and halos. The three sentiments are from Christmas Sentiments by AmyR Stamps. I punched them out with a SU! Word Window punch and added rhinestones to the ends.




If you'd like to take part in our Christmas Card Showcase, upload to the ATS Wednesday Challenge Gallery with keyword ATSDTC26. You can also check out the ATS Blog later on today to see what the Design Team created!

One more thing before I go... the newest ATS Design Team members have been announced on the ATS Blog -- go HERE to see! Congrats to all these talented ladies -- I'm looking forward to working with them in 2009! :)

Thanks for visiting today -- I am always glad when you stop by! Have a wonderful day! :)



16 comments:

Jeanette - said...

These are ADORABLE Christina.

Tricia T said...

Love this sketch. I copied it down to play with later. :)

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my goodness....how cute Christina!!! I hope to get some time soon to play with these images....they are darling!

Jody Morrow said...

Those cards are ALL so cute! What adorable images!

Carolyn King said...

wonderful cards--i love those images...too cute. I love how they are downloads too! Great idea!

Alex said...

These are totally stinkin' ADORABLE Christina! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Christi Flores said...

OMG how cute!!!!! I love them all!!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

These are just too cute!!

Heather Ulmer said...

aww so cute! Love the Christmas colours and the cute little angels

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Ok these are all three so cute but I love the colors on the blue one!!! So sweet!

Gill said...

Gorgeous cards Christina, I love the colours and how they are all the same, but so different...if you get what I mean lol!! Your colouring is fab and I love the little ribbons
hope you have a lovely day
hugs Gill x

Amy Johnson said...

Such cute little cards and images, and what a great idea for people who don't want to spend a lot of money on stamps, to be able to download the image from the internet. Love it.

Jackie Pedro said...

Those images are so precious!! Wonderful trio of cards, Christina!

Bonnie said...

Oh my gosh these are ADORABLE!! So sweet and fun and flittery!!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

These are so so cute Christina!

Anonymous said...

These are ALL totally adorable, Christina! I love those images!