Thursday, November 27, 2008

Let It Snow!

Hello! Happy Thanksgiving Day to all my American friends! Today I have a preview of the new sets by Jen Ofiana's Stampin' Spot Studio -- Snowboarding Brandon and Wintertime Sadie and Pepper. I used both sets on this card. The layout is this week's SCS Sketch Challenge. I stamped Sadie, masked her, then stamped Brandon. I colored with Copics, and I cut the image panel so that Pepper was "out of the box." I sponged around the edges with Soft Sky ink and added some Stickles to the ground line I drew.

Stop by the All That Scraps Blog today to see more samples of Jen's new sets, and find out how you can win them! All the new sets will be released Monday, December 1 at 10:00 pm. I'll have more previews of the other sets over the weekend, so be sure to stop back!

I'm headed to my brother's house this afternoon, then we're going to my in-laws' house for dinner. No cooking for me -- we just have to bring dessert! :) I have much to be thankful for today -- life, family, friends, good health. Plus, I'm SO thankful for the friends and opportunities I've been given over these last couple years, all because of this passion for ink and paper! I hope you all have a wonderful, blessed day today -- thanks for taking the time to visit! :)

Stamps: Snowboarding Brandon, Wintertime Sadie and Pepper (Stampin' Spot Studio) Ink: Rich Cocoa Momento (Tsukineko) Cardstock: Cool Caribbean, Almost Artichoke (SU!) Paper: Figgy 6x6 pad (BasicGrey) Other: Ciao markers (Copic), StarDust Stickles (Ranger), Felt Flurries snowflakes (SU!), white organdy ribbon, sponge, dimensionals

3 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Happy Thanksgiving Christina! Hope you enjoy the day with your family!!!

Your sneak peek card is adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Christina! Have a beautiful day with your family.
Kathy

Alex said...

I hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving Christina!!! Your card is absolutely adorable, your coloring is AMAZING!!! I love that cute little pup, what a precious stamp! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex