Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sparkly Silhouettes

Hello! Happy Tuesday! Here's my card for today's Color Challenge at SCS -- Real Red, Basic Black, and Kraft. I also did the Our Creative Corner Challenge to use silhouette stamps and sparkle!

I used my new Curved Rectangles Mega Nestabilities on the image and mat -- *love* them!! :) The horizontal panel is embossed with the Cuttlebug and Swiss Dots folder. I sponged the edges and added Icicle Stickles to the image.

That's it for today! I'll be back tomorrow with the ATS Wednesday Challenge -- I hope you'll check it out! Thank you for stopping by today -- I hope you have a great day! :)

All products Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.
Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes, Polka Dots bg Ink: Basic Black Cardstock: Real Red, Basic Black, Kraft, Whisper White Other: Curved Rectangles Mega Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots embossing folder (Provo Craft), Kraft taffeta ribbon, oval punches, scallop edge punch, Real Red brads, Stampin' Dimensionals, stamping sponge

7 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is a beautiful card. Love this color combination and your design layout is fantastic. Don't you just LUV the new nestabilities?!

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful Christina!!! Aren't those new nesties to die for?!! Thanks for playing along with our challenge too!

Bonnie said...

Love those new nestabilities! I have to close my eyes and not look at another set!! ACK!! Beautiful card!

Christi Flores said...

Wow girl!! This is gorgeous!!!

Jeanette - said...

This is beautiful Christina! I didn't get to do the color challenge today, but I did just order those nesties!!! Glad to hear you love them :)

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Great job on this challenge. You nailed it!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE what you did with those colors! VERY pretty! (Love the dots!)