Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Who's That E-Girl?

Happy Tuesday to you! It's a good thing I cleaned off my stamping table, because my order from My Favorite Things arrived yesterday! I could not wait to ink up Who's That E-Girl?!!

I had so much fun making this card! I colored the girl with Copics and paper pieced the sofa with Offbeat paper. I used circle punches and brads to make tabs on the side. I created texture on the white cardstock with my Cuttlebug and Spots & Dots embossing folder.

I have so many new, uninked stamps to play with -- my goal for this week is to show them a little love! It will be so much easier to do that on my CLEAN work space! :)

Thanks so much for the visit today -- have a fantastic day!!

Stamps: Who's That E-girl? (MFT) Ink: Rich Cocoa Momento Dew Drops (Tsukineko) Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White (SU!) Paper: Offbeat 6x6 pad (BasicGrey) Other: Ciao markers (Copic); Cuttlebug, Spots & Dots embossing folder (Provo Craft); 1" circle punch, 3/4" circle punch, Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain, stampin' dimensionals (SU!); white brads (imaginisce)

14 comments:

Kerry Johnson said...

Can you come clean my space too? Love your card - your colouring is awesome and I love the paper and the layout.

Dawn Easton said...

Oh I don't think you could have picked a better DP to paper piece with...LOVE it Christina!
Want to come clean my stamp space now? LOL!

Anonymous said...

i love that paper for the sofa!! this is an amazing card!!!

Jody Morrow said...

Gorgeous card! I love it!

Unknown said...

Oh how sweet! I just adore that paper pieced couch!

Alex said...

LOVE how you paper pieced and the paper is perfect Christina! This card turned out FABULOUS! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Donna Baker said...

*jealous* I am SO getting this set, but for now I must drool over cards like yours until I do (I still need to ink up last month's Stephanie Fizer images!) Your card is FABULOUS, Christina! I'll send you my address so you can mail it to me *snicker*

Christi Flores said...

I am loving that dp!! Gorgeous card!!!

Jennifer Love said...

Amazing card! I'm serious...just so beautiful..all the detail...oh my!

Carolyn King said...

how fabulous!--LOVE that peiced sofa! This is awesome!

Gill said...

Gorgeous card, I want that sofa in my house lol! it's fabulous, your layout and colours are fantastic, thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday to congratulate me on the 2009 ATS DT, look forward to working with you too
have a super day
hugs Gill x

Amy Johnson said...

Great card! I love how the couch is paper-pieced with the same paper as the side panel. Love the cb ef with this image too! Great dp choice! The whole card just looks so hip and cool!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Oh I so love this one set...not like i don't like them all..but this is fabulous and fits all us blogger and crafters. Love your design from the cg background to all the elements. This rocks Christina!

Anonymous said...

Look at that paper-pieced couch! LOVE it! :)