Saturday, November 22, 2008

New Stamps from AmyR!

Hey there! Happy Saturday! Today I have a preview of two new sets by AmyR Stamps, Amy's Wardrobe and Wardrobe Sentiments. They'll be released Monday, November 24 at All That Scraps. Amy has done a great job with the images in Amy's Wardrobe -- there is a big wardrobe furniture piece and lots of great clothing items. The sentiment set has the perfect words to go with the clothing images, plus some others, too! When I saw the apron I immediately thought of holiday baking, so I created a tag to go on some tasty holiday treats!

The tag was part of a package I purchased when a local scrapbooking store was closing -- they had been used in the store to label various items, so they were packaged "as is" -- I think I got 10 tags for 50 cents, or something like that! It was already distressed with this tea-dyed look, so it was perfect to use with my Cosmo Cricket Be Good paper.

I stamped the apron on Very Vanilla cardstock and cut it out. Then I stamped it again on the red dp (the reverse side of the pattern on the tag) and paper pieced it over the first apron. The bling on the pocket is Snowflake Gemstones, and I added single Gemstones to the scallops. The ribbon is SU!'s Alpine Ribbon Originals -- I *love* it! It has a great vintage look and ties beautifully! It's my favorite item from the Holiday Mini!! I stamped the sentiment and punched it out with a Word Window punch, and I mounted the apron and sentiment on dimensionals.

Now, once I get some holiday goodies baked, I can package them up in style! :)

I'll be back tomorrow with the Sunday Supper recipe -- I hope you'll stop back! Thanks so much for visiting today -- have a great day! :)

Stamps: Amy's Wardrobe, Wardrobe Sentiments (AmyR Stamps) Ink: Rich Cocoa Momento (Tsukineko) Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla (SU!) Paper: Be Good (Cosmo Cricket) Other: Gemstones (Hero Arts), Alpine Ribbon Originals, Scallop Edge punch, Stampin' Dimensionals (SU!)

4 comments:

Susie said...

Wonderful tag. I love that look.

Donna Baker said...

I love your tag! what a deal on them - bet they will dress up the homemade goodies so well

Amy Johnson said...

Such a cute tag! I love that apron image, the colors, and the ribbon.

Amy Rohl said...

Awesome tag, Christina! I've been struggling with that SU! ribbon, so thank you for your inspiration!

Today's recipe looks yummy too...just might have to try it out this week!

Amy