Sunday, November 30, 2008

Got Snow?

Hello! Happy Sunday! I have one last C.C. Designs preview for you today! It's the set Sugarplum Snowmen, and it's another one that I'm in love with! In addition to Christopher building a snowman, there's an ice skating Olivia and some adorable snowpeople!

I used some retired SU! paper on this card -- I just love the olive, blue and brown together! I added Stickles to the ground line and to the felt snowflakes.


Be sure to stop by the ATS Blog to see some adorable samples with this set, and find out how you can win it! All of the new sets will be available tomorrow (Monday) night at 10:00 EST at All That Scraps. We'll be chatting in the Member Forum before the release, and we'd love for you to join us!


Now, for the Sunday Supper recipe! Today's recipe is one of my favorite appetizers, perfect for holiday parties or Sunday football games.

Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip
2 13-oz. cans Premium Chunk Chicken Breast (drained)
2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
10 oz. Frank's Hot Sauce
8 oz. Ranch dressing
16 oz. cream cheese

In medium size pot, heat chicken and hot sauce. Add Ranch dressing and cream cheese, and stir until hot and creamy. Transfer to a medium crock and top with cheddar cheese.

Serve with tortilla chips, corn chips, or celery.


That's all for today! Tomorrow I'll have my first MFTeaser to share with you -- I'm so excited! I hope you'll stop back! Until then, have a fantastic Sunday! :)

8 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

Super cute card, Christina! Love the felt snowflakes and the colors you chose!

Your dip receipe looks delicious! I'm printing it right now to try sometime real soon!

Jeanette - said...

Great card Christina, I love all the details and your coloring!!

Rene Sharp said...

This card is just too cute. Love it!

Karen Hanim said...

This is so cute!! What a great job you've done!

Anonymous said...

Hi Christina,

We meet again - this time in the virtual world. Love your blog, and you too!

Donna Baker said...

what a cute card! love your layout - no snow here but it was a little colder & windy today. look forward to seeing your MFTeaser!

Jackie Pedro said...

Your card is darling, Christina and this dip sounds delish!!

Anonymous said...

Cute!!! And what a yummy sounding recipe!