Saturday, January 31, 2009

Cookie Love!

Hi there! Happy Saturday to you! Today's Preview is of two new sets by Diane Zechman's Cookie Crumbs Stamps, Cookie Jar and Cookie Jar-gon. Fitting sets, don't you think? :)

There are so many cute images in the Cookie Jar set, so I wanted to use a few of them on this card. I decided to spotlight one image to coordinate with the sentiment. It's a pretty simple design, so I jazzed it up with some machine stitching and a fun ribbon treatment. I also added a ghost shape and button.

Stop by the ATS Blog to see more DT samples, and go to Diane's blog to find out how you can win a set!

Did you know that Christine has a lot of items on sale? Go to All That Scraps to find out more! Did you also know that she carries stamps by many other manufacturers, including the popular Magnolia and Whiff of Joy stamps? You can find all of them HERE! That's all for me today -- happy shopping and happy stamping! :)

Have a great day -- thanks for stopping by!
Christina

Stamps: Cookie Jar, Cookie Jar-gon (Cookie Crumbs Stamps) Ink: Momento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko), Pretty in Pink (SU!) Cardstock: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip (SU!) Paper: Bittersweet (BasicGrey) Other: Lace Edge Punch (Martha Stewart), Regal Rose 5/8" grosgrain ribbon (SU!), heart ribbon (May Arts), Ghost Shape heart (Heidi Swapp), Bittersweet button (BasicGrey), sponge, dimensionals, sewing machine

9 comments:

diane zechman said...

Christina, I *heart* this card! :0)
I love the spotlighted image and the stitching and lacy border are the perfect touches!

Jeanette - said...

This is adorable Christina! Great stamp set too!!!! I love how you highlighted the mixing bowl and I love the heart that's on it!

Dawn Easton said...

Christina, this is so adorable! I love how the image you spotlighted goes wonderfully with your sentiment! You are BRILLIANT girl!

Amy Johnson said...

This is such a cute card! I love the images with the sentiment, and the acrylic heart and ribbon treatment. So SWEET!

Janneke said...

Great card Christina ;)
Love the 'spotlight'

Karen Motz said...

This is so yummy! I love the stitching and the ghost heart, and and and...I love it all!

Anonymous said...

Oh...this is cute!!! I love the idea of Cookie "Jar-gon"! I'll have to check that out for sure!

Stephanie said...

What a sweet card - love the colors and stitching!!

Tracey said...

Such a pretty card!!