Thursday, January 15, 2009

CHA Sample

Hi there! Happy Thursday to you! Guess what I did last night instead of stamping? I cleaned and organized my scraps! My scraps took up two boxes, and now it's down to one (WHY did I save those microscopic pieces anyway?)! I actually have them organized by color in file folders -- let's see how long that lasts!! LOL

Anyway, I didn't get to finish the project I was working on, but I do have this MFT card to share with you. Kim asked the team to make samples for CHA using the new Stephanie Fizer digital papers. This card is made with Stephanie's spring papers and the Who's That E-girl set.

I colored with Copics and paper pieced the sofa. I used my Cuttlebug, Rectangle Nestabilities, and Martha Stewart punch along with these fun Prima flowers. I love the way it all came together! These digital papers are so great to work with -- and you have an endless supply! Try them if you haven't already!

Speaking of digital, Julie Buhler just released her Paper Pleasing Digital Images at All That Scraps. It is a beautiful set called Encouraging Verses. Now that my things are set up again, I'll be printing out the verses and working on some cards. Go to the ATS Blog to see some samples and find out how you can win your own set of digital images. I'll have a sample to share with you tomorrow!

Thank you for the visit today -- I'm always glad when you stop by! Stay warm!

Have a fantastic day!
Christina

Stamps: Who's That E-girl (MFT) Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko) Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Pixie Pink, Whisper White (SU!) Paper: Stephanie Fizer Spring digital pack (MFT) Other: Copics; Cuttlebug, Bloom Dots embossing folder (Provo Craft); Lace edge punch (Martha Stewart), Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders); Obsessions mulberry paper flowers (Prima); lily white blossoms braddies (Doodlebug); pink dotted organdy ribbon (May Arts); silver cord, dimensionals

6 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Oh your card is FAB Christina! I love the bright and fun dp and your layout is wonderful girl! How fun to have your cards at CHA! Wish I was going....lol

Allison said...

This is gorgeous. Love that dp.

Karen Motz said...

I love this card...everything about it. There's so much to look at and the colours a phenom!

Jessica said...

How cute! There's so much detail and texture, but it all works together. I love the colours! And the digital paper is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Darling card! Really fun and cheery! I just love those flowers, too!

Anonymous said...

How cute! I love the pink and your dotted ribbon with the cord!