Thursday, January 22, 2009

Challenge Fun!

Happy Thursday, everyone! Today I have a couple challenge cards to share with you. Both were made with stamps from My Favorite Things. The first is for today's MFT Sketch Challenge. I used What's Up Cupcake and BasicGrey Cupcake paper. I colored gemstones with a Copic marker to make the cherries on the cupcakes. The flowers are by Prima.

The second card is for two challenges: yesterday's SCS Sketch Challenge and the MFT What's Up Wednesday Challenge to use three ribbons on your project. The images are from Bunny Slippers, and the paper is Ambrosia by BasicGrey. I paper pieced the soup bowl with the paper.

I definitely had fun pairing my MFT stamps with BasicGrey paper! *LOL* I hope you like my samples, and I hope you have a chance to play in the challenges, too! That's all for today -- thank you so much for stopping by! :)

Have a fabulous day!
Christina

5 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Awww...both of your cards are awesome but I especially LOVE that second one! Awesome!!!

specialcraftmom4 said...

I love both of these cards! Great job (:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Both of these are fabulous!! Love the papers!!

Anonymous said...

These are great, Christina! I especially love that paper-pieced bowl! Looks fantastic!

Amy Johnson said...

Fabulous cards! I especially love the Get Well one. I've never seen a black prima before, and I love how you incorporated the button/ribbon. Great job on both.