Friday, January 30, 2009

It's Preview Time!

Happy Friday, everyone! Today begins the previews for the February All That Scraps releases! Take a look at the new set from AmyR Stamps, Cozy & Warm. Amy has added some comfy additions to the wardrobe, like this robe!

I created a little get well card, complete with a tea bag. I paper pieced the image with SU! Bella Rose dp. I Cuttlebugged just the front panel with the Swiss Dots embossing folder.

Be sure to visit the ATS Blog today to see more samples with Amy's set -- you can also find out how you can win one! The set will be released Monday, February 2 at 10:00 pm EST.

Before I go, I want to share this card I made for two challenges yesterday (Carole would call this a two-fer!). It was for the MFT Sketch Challenge and the Ways to Use It Challenge (alcohol). I used this alcohol-themed image and my alcohol-based Copic markers! ;) I used the set Meet Me at the Cafe, and the paper is Infuse by BasicGrey.

Okay, that's it for today! I'll be back tomorrow with another ATS preview! Thank you so much for visiting today!

Have a wonderful day!
Christina


12 comments:

Tina said...

Both cards are amazing!

Lesa said...

These are both fabulous! I love how you pieced the robe! So stinking cute. :)

Bonnie said...

Love that robe! Anything that suggests comfort is right up my alley!

IL Cielo di Praga said...

lovely your cards.that papers and colours are very beautiful.compliments!!!kiss kiss

Christi Flores said...

All of your cards are awesome!!!

Jennifer Love said...

Oh Christina, these are GREAT! Love the colors on your MFT card..and what a great idea with the ATS card! :)

Janneke said...

Great cards Christina :D

Love your colors ;)

Janneke X

Joy said...

now that is such a cute idea! everyone gets sick now and then. what a cute gift to give! TFS and have a great weekend!

Donna Baker said...

sweet cards! LOVE your paper-piecing! those gals outfits are great!!!

Amy Johnson said...

What fabulous cards! I love how you paper pieced the robe and included a bag of tea! How sweet of you! And I love the rich, warm colors of the second card. They go well with the image and sentiment.

Karen Motz said...

both projects are full of fabulosity! :)

Anonymous said...

Both of these are so cute, Christina! I love the comfy card!! Great little pocket inside! And super cute wine card! (I think I commented in SCS, but it deserves another here.) :)