Monday, January 5, 2009

Valentine Flopsey

Happy Monday! As promised, I have a MFTeaser for you! Here's a peek at Valentine Flopsey, one of four sets being released Wednesday at My Favorite Things.

I colored Flopsey with Copics and added pink to the ears and cheeks with pastels. I sponged around the edges of the image panel with So Saffron ink. I stamped the heart a second time on the dp, cut it out, and mounted it on dimensionals. Then I stamped Flopsey's hands (...feet?...paws?) a second time and adhered them over the heart with rolled up glue dots. It's difficult to see in the photo, but I machine stitched around the horizontal panel and added two dew drops to the bottom corner.

My Favorite Things is having a New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday, January 7th from 9-10 p.m. Eastern time. This month there are FOUR new sets being released including a Who's that Girl set that is Maid for You! Head over to the MFT Forum on Splitcoaststampers to find out all the details and to find out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer. We hope to see you there on Wednesday night!

Also, don't forget about the release tonight at 10:00 pm EST at All That Scraps! :)

Thank you so much for the visit today! I always appreciate it!

Have a fantastic day!
Christina

Stamps: Valentine Flopsey (MFT) Ink: Momento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko), So Saffron (SU!) Cardstock: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White (SU!) Paper: Sugared 6x6 pad (BasicGrey) Other: Copics, Rectangle Nestabilities, scallop edge punch, brown satin ribbon, Dew Drops, Prima hydrangeas, button, sponge, dimensionals, glue dots, sewing machine

8 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

ACCKKK!! Too cute!!

Jody Morrow said...

Adorable! I love this Flopsey card!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is so cute, Christina!

Nayheli said...

Your card is so cute!!!
Hugs from México and happy 2009.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh...I love this!! Such pretty papers with such a cute bunny! I just got mine yesterday. Can't wait to ink him up!

Karen Motz said...

Oh, I just want to squeeze him, he's so cute!

Amy Johnson said...

This is so cute! I love the colors/papers, the embellie and the sentiment. Great job!

Michelle said...

Pretty!