Friday, January 16, 2009

Paper Pleasing Encouraging Verses

Happy Friday, everyone! This morning it's -6 degrees F (-18 wind chill) outside. I am dreading taking Caroline to school in a little while! But for now, I'm here with a hot cup of coffee and a very warm robe! :)

Here is a card I made with one of the Paper Pleasing Encouraging Verses available at All That Scraps. There are seven digi images in the set, and they are beautiful! This was a quick and easy card to make. After printing out the verse on cardstock, I matted it and added just a couple embellishments. I wanted the focus to be on the verse, so I didn't do a lot to the card. All the paper was from my scrap box -- it was so much easier to find now that I organized my scraps! :)

That's all for today! Tomorrow I'll have pics of my new space -- I hope you'll stop back! Thanks for the visit today -- have a great Friday!

Stay warm!
Christina

Image: Paper Pleasing Digi Images - Encouraging Verses Cardstock: Barely Banana, Ruby Red, Basic Black (SU!) Paper: Stella Ruby (BasicGrey) Other: Curved Rectangle Nestabiltities (Spellbinders); lace edge punch (Martha Stewart); black brads, black organdy ribbon, copper cord, dimensionals

3 comments:

Jeanette - said...

This is beautiful Christina! I love the Stella Ruby paper in the background! Stay warm! Yesterday, we didn't even get to 0 degrees!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, Christina! I love the Peace silhouette behind the sentiment. And the strip of black "doily" along the bottom is perfect!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! I love the Stella Ruby paper with that wonderful punched border in black. Love this!