Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Little Bunny Fun!

Happy Thursday, everyone! As you probably know by now, My Favorite Things released four new sets last night -- what you might not know is that there were new digital paper packs released as well! You can see the Stephanie Fizer papers HERE. You can get the entire collection or get each seasonal pack separately. The papers are easy to use, and you can print them on paper, cardstock, transparancies, whatever! Jody has a great tutorial on using the digital paper packs on the MFT Forum -- check it out!

Okay, on to the card! I knew I wanted to make a card with Stephanie's spring papers. As I looked at them I thought about spring... and Easter... and my maid became a bunny!! I colored her with Copics and paper pieced her outfit, altering it just a bit! ;) I painted some Opal Shimmerz on her legs so she'd have some shimmery stockings! I paper pieced the carpet with some of the paper, and I added some Fun Flock to her man's slippers. This was definitely a fun card to make!

Thanks for all your sweet comments on my MFTeasers! This release has been a lot of fun for me! Now, I have more work to do with more fantastic stamps -- guess I'd better get inky! Thanks so much for stopping by today -- I really appreciate it!

Have a great day!
Christina

Stamps: Maid for You (MFT) Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black, Basic Black Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Regal Rose (SU!) Papers: Stephanie Fizer Spring digital paper pack (MFT) Other: Copics, Prima flowers, Dew Drops, pink dotted organdy ribbon, tan Fun Flock, Opal Shimmerz, dimensionals

10 comments:

Jessica said...

Haha - love the maid as a bunny!

Donna Baker said...

hee hee - so cute! I love the shimmery stockings!

Dawn Easton said...

Love the fun colours Christina!! Fantastic!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Between you and me, we will have maids for all seasons, LOL!! LOVE this!!

Alex said...

ROFLMBO!!!! I totally love the shimmery legs and that tail - ack!!! This card totally made my day, it's fabulous!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Keri Lee Sereika said...

LOL That is so cute and SASSY!!!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

What a fun new set! Great job. I missed the release party this time. Have a great weekend.

Janneke said...

Great card ;)

X Janneke

Karen Hanim said...

I love what you did with this!

Anonymous said...

CHRISTINA! LOL! I love that you gave the girl a little bunny tail!!! SO creative!! Totally adorable!