Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snow Friends Review Preview

Hi! Happy Tuesday! Today the ATS team is doing another "Review Preview" of a newly released set. It's the Cookie Crumbs set Snow Friends. I love this image of the bunny giving the snowman his carrot -- it's just too sweet! :)

I colored the image with Copics and paper pieced his scarf.I sponged around the image, and I added some Stickles to the ground. I applied some Liquid Applique to the bunny's tail and heated it to puff it up. I just can't get enough of my snowflake and lace edge punches -- someone is going to have to forceably remove them from me! ;) I figure I might as well use them while I can -- soon enough it will be time for spring projects!

Julie will be posting the DT projects on the ATS Blog today, so stop by when you get a chance!

Today I'm planning to watch some of the Presidential Inauguration festivities. If you're an American, no matter which way you wanted the election to go, it's definitely an historic day! I'll be back tomorrow with some challenge fun for you! Thanks for visiting!

Have a great day!
Christina

Stamps: Snow Friends (Cookie Crumbs Stamps) Ink: Momento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko), Soft Sky (SU!) Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky (SU!) Paper: Figgy 6x6 pad (BasicGrey) Other: Copics; Cuttlebug, Snowflakes embossing folder (Provo Craft); snowflakes punches, lace edge punch (Martha Stewart); white organdy ribbon; rhinestones, sponge, dimensionals

11 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Adorable Christina!

I'm not American, as you know...lol...but I'll be watching tv too! Wouldn't miss it!

Amy Johnson said...

This is SNOW cute! I love the sentiment, the papers, layout, colors, etc. Just adorable!

Christi Flores said...

That is the sweetest image! I love the colors of this card!!

Tricia T said...

I love the combination of colors and dp. The image is adorable, too! TFS!

Lesa said...

This is perfect Christina! I love the colors and paper and all of it. So so cute! :)

Alex said...

How totally adorable Christina!! Love the colors, and all the details, what a fabulous card, girl! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

diane zechman said...

I love your pieced scarf and the bunny tail! too cute!

Tracy said...

What a great card Christina! Well I think that about all of your stuff. hee-hee But seriously the paper pieced scarf is just TOO cute.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable, Christina! Your coloring is fabulous! (And I keep forgetting I have that snowflake folder...I *must* use that!)

carole (TruCarMa) said...

This is just the SWEETEST image, and you've definitely done it justice, Christina! Love this!

Jeanette - said...

Oh my gosh, this is ADORABLE!! I love the image, your coloring is fabulous and I also love the papers you used, that snowman paper is perfect! Great card!!