Saturday, January 10, 2009

Stampin' When I Can!

Hi there! Happy Saturday to you! Sorry about the lack of posting -- I have a good reason, I promise! My awesome husband gave me a new craft space for Christmas, and it's under construction right now! The problem, however, is that my supplies are now scattered throughout the basement, dining room and kitchen. Needless to say, getting a card completed is no easy task! You should see my kitchen countertops right now!!

Anyway, this is the card I started on Thursday and completed this afternoon. I made it for this week's Ways to Use It Challenge at SCS -- using stars. Right away I knew I wanted to use this Glam Girl -- she's definitely a rock star!

I colored with Copics, and I even gave her a pink streak in her hair! I stamped a second guitar and mounted it over the first using dimensionals. I colored her glasses with a Stardust Gelly Roll pen, and I added some Icicle Stickles to the guitar.

That's all for now! Hopefully I can hunt through my stacks and boxes of supplies and create something else soon! Thanks for stopping by today!

Have a great day and a fantastic weekend! :)
Christina

Stamps: Glam Girls III (C.C. Designs) Ink: Momento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko), Baja Breeze (SU!) Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink (SU!) Paper: American Crafts Other: Copics; Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots folder (Provo Craft); Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Ice Circles brad, stamping sponge, stampin' dimensionals (SU!); pink dotted organdy ribbon (May Arts); Stardust Gelly Roll pen (Sakura); Icicle Stickles (Ranger)

6 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

she's so sweet. I feel for you but will be great when you have the new all improved creativity space.

Happy New Year & all the best for 2009

Karen

carole (TruCarMa) said...

LOVE that pink stripe, Christina! I think you need one, too! And I can't wait to see pics of your new space -- what a wonderful, thoughtful present. Your DH sounds like a keeper!

Dawn Easton said...

Rockin' card Christina! WHY didn't I think of the Glam Girls for this...oops! Love the pink streak in her hair...fantastic idea!
Ohhhhhhhhhh a new stamp space...how exciting! Lucky girl!

Jeanette - said...

congrats on your new stamp space Christina! What a perfect stamp for this challenge. You rock girl!!!

Jennifer Love said...

Adorable card! Love those Glam Girls!

Alex said...

This is really really cute!! Love the colors!! Oooh, how cool, a new stamp space - can't wait to see the pics! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex