Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Blog Hopping with Flopsey!

Hi there! You've come to my stop on the January MFT Blog Hop! If you haven't been to all the stops before mine, go to Kim's Blog and start from there! You don't want to miss anything! Also, be sure to follow the Blog Hop all the way to the end -- there just might be a MFT treat waiting for you there!!

For my project, I made a hanging pocket card to go over a wine bottle (or any other bottle). The inside can hold a gift card for a movie or restaurant, or you can just write a little love note -- perfect for that special Valentine's evening in! ;)

The paper I used is from the Kiss Collection digital paper pack by MFT. It's perfect paired with these sweetheart braddies by Doodlebug. Flopsey is colored with Copics, and I added some pink to the heart, ears and cheeks with pastels. I cut out the image and mounted it over a circle I embossed with my Cuttlebug and Swiss Dots folder.

Don't forget... My Favorite Things is having a New Release Cocktail Party tonight from 9-10 p.m. Eastern time. This month there are FOUR new sets being released including a Who's that Girl set that is Maid for You! Head over to the MFT Forum at SCS to find out all the details and to find out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer. We hope to see you there!

I hope you enjoyed my stop -- now hop on over to visit the amazing Cindy Haffner. She's sure to have some fantastic eye candy for you! :)

Thanks so much for the visit -- have a great day!
Christina

36 comments:

StampOwl said...

this is just toooooooo cute!

Cindy Haffner said...

Flopsie is so darn cute.

Amber (bambi64) said...

ooo too cute!! Love Flopsie!

JessicaK said...

Sweet gift holder. Any Flopseys are fabulous for me.

Amy Sheffer said...

This is awesome, Christina! What a great idea!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is totally fabulous!!

Ginny said...

this is just too cute..brilliant!

StampinCathy said...

Your gift tag is just fabulous. What a creative and inspiring project.

Maureen said...

nice gift idea!

kc_froglady said...

Oh great idea! I will use this one for sure in the future!

Candice said...

This is fabulous, Christina - what a wonderful idea!!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Great idea Christina! I love it!

Anonymous said...

oh my, what a fun gift! You rocked it, girl!

Lisa H. said...

great little project! love the bunny and that paper you used is perfect.

Michelle Giraud said...

What a totally cute giftcard holder! I just love it!

Swamp Tulip said...

Great project. I haven't ordered a Flopsey bunny yet but tonight's the night!

Teresa

Dawn Easton said...

Fantastic idea Christina! That digital paper is interesting!

Sew Club said...

I loved this when I saw it in the Newsletter! Great idea!! xox

Anonymous said...

Great idea, Christina! I love the hanging card! Your little Flopsey is SO cute!

specialcraftmom4 said...

What a cute idea!!!!

Karen Motz said...

Soooooooooooo cute!!!

Kim P said...

This is super cute!!

Laura said...

What a fabulous idea, Christina!!!

Unknown said...

love the pink and black! you are so good at adding just the right finishing touches!

Janna said...

What a fantastic idea!!! My husband and I like to give bottles of wine as gifts and to make a tag that is also a gift card holder is a fantastic touch! Great job!

Smiles,
Janna

Kristen said...

A great gift idea and completely cute at the same time!

Deb said...

What a great gift idea! Love this presentation!

Carolyn King said...

what a great gift idea---fabulous Christina!

Gabby said...

Now that is cute!!!

Kim said...

Love it Christina!!!

Tracey said...

A fabulous idea Christina! This is gorgeous!!

Lauren (mytime) said...

Looks great! I love your coloring on Flopsey. Always so cute.

P Myers said...

I really like this idea. I also love Flopsey.

Cathy said...

That is a nice thought for a gift card. Love your layout. Love the bunny. Love your card.

Anonymous said...

so darling! what i cute idea!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a fun idea you have given me!! This is tooo cute!