Monday, January 26, 2009

Wintery RAKs

Happy Monday, everyone! It's cold and snowy here today, and we're expecting several more inches tonight and tomorrow. School delays and my tutoring made the morning a little crazy, so I don't have a project ready to share just yet. But, I do have a couple of RAKs to show you. I received both of them this month, and they definitely warmed my heart!

The first one is from Jackie Pedro of The Scalloped Edge. I have been stalking her blog and SCS gallery for quite a while. She is so talented, and I just *love* her style! She serves on several design teams, and is the newest Verve Diva! Thank you Jackie -- your card made my day!

This next card is from Julee Tilman of Poetic Artistry. I am such a BIG fan of her gorgeous work and her Verve Stamps, so I was tickled when her card arrived in the mail! Thank you so much, Julee!

Thanks for stopping by today -- I'll have some of my own work to share tomorrow! Have a fantastic day!

Stay warm!
Christina


3 comments:

Joy said...

that penguin is so sweet! love that layout...I wonder if that is a label from nesties =) too cute! love that snowflake too!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty wintery cards! Definitely cheering on a chilly day. Thanks so much for sharing them!

Dawn Easton said...

Both RAKS are wonderful Christina!