Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Your Cave or Mine?

Hi there! Happy Wednesday! Today's ATS Wednesday Challenge is to do Faux Stitching. I often use faux stitching on my projects, so this was fun for me!

I made a Valentine card with these images from Eric and Chrissy Go Prehistoric. This was the sentiment I suggested when Christine was designing the set, so of course I had to use it! :) I faux stitched a border around the heart paper. The card measures 4.25" square.

Play along with us, and use keyword ATSDTC33 when uploading. We'd love to see your project in the Wednesday Challenge Gallery! You can play along with any challenge at any time -- go HERE to see all of them! The Design Team projects will be posted on the ATS Blog today -- I can't wait to see what everyone has done!

That's it for me today! Tomorrow I'll have this week's MFT sketch challenge to show you -- it's a good one! Thanks so much for visiting today -- I always appreciate it! :)

Have a fantastic day!
Christina

Stamps: Eric and Chrissy Go Prehistoric (C.C. Designs) Ink: Momento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko), River Rock (SU!) Cardstock: True Thyme, Regal Rose (SU!) Paper: Irresistible Sweethearts (My Mind's Eye) Other: Copics; Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders); Ghost Shape Heart (Heidi Swapp); Bittersweet button (Basic Grey); heart ribbon (May Arts); Chocolate Chip marker (SU!); paper piercer, sponge, dimensionals

15 comments:

Jeanette - said...

Christina -
This is adorable!! I love that set and what a sweet Valentine! Great papers that you used with it!

Unknown said...

Awwwww Adorable! And your faux stitchingn looks totally real!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh wasy to cute, love it.

Dawn Easton said...

Adorable Christina! I almost used this set too...haha! GMTA!
She is coloured perfectly!

Christi Flores said...

Awww....how stinkin' cute!!!!!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is so cute, Christina! Makes me think of Pebbles from the Flintstones!! Love your stitching!

diane zechman said...

great idea to use that set/saying for a valentine! very cute!

Maraya said...

Oh my Gosh that is so cute! I love the colors you used.

Lesa said...

Oh my gosh girl! This is stinking cute. I need to get my older sets out and play! I love this set and you rocked this one!

Allison said...

This is super cute! Love the colours.

Donna Baker said...

this is so cute! I love that DP with hearts & clear heart

Alex said...

Oh, how cute it she??!!! I adore this card, totally makes me smile and the coloring is amazing - great job on this one Christina!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Tammy Hershberger said...

Christina, this is cute beyond words! This might just push me over the "buy from ATS" edge!!!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Ahhhh that is just wayyyyy toooo cute! I love it! Your faux stitching is fabulous on there!

Amy Johnson said...

This is so cute! I love the image and sentiment, and that dp is adorable! Great job!