Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Maid for You!

Happy Tuesday, everyone! I have another MFTeaser for you -- this time of the set Maid for You, this month's Who's That Girl? set. It is such a fun set -- as you can see! ;) The rest of the sentiments are great, too!

I embossed the background cardstock with a Cuttlebug and Heart Blocks folder. The paper is from one of the MFT Digital Paper Packs, Kiss Collection. I'm loving the digital paper packs -- they print beautifully (I printed mine on SU! Whisper White cardstock), and they don't take up a lot of printer ink!

I colored the image with Copics, and I added some white gel dots to the wall. You can't see it well in the photo, but I applied Crystal Lacquer to her shoes -- they look just like patent leather pumps! I also put some Frosted Lace Stickles on the ruffle of her dress.

My Favorite Things is having a New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday, January 7th (tomorrow) from 9-10 p.m. Eastern time. This month there are FOUR new sets being released including a Who's that Girl set that is Maid for You! Head over to the MFT Forum on Splitcoaststampers to find out all the details and to find out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer. We hope to see you there tomorrow night!

Thanks for the visit today -- I'm so glad you stopped by!

Have a wonderful day!
Christina

Stamps: Maid for You (MFT) Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black (Tsukineko), Basic Black (SU!) Cardstock: Real Red, Basic Black Whisper White (SU!) Paper: Kiss Collection Digitial Pack (MFT) Other: Copics, Cuttlebug, Heart Blocks folder, scallop edge punch, red satin ribbon, red brads, paper piercer, white gel pen, Frosted Lace Stickles, Crystal Lacquer, dimensionals

11 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

CUTE Christina! I'm loving all these fun sentiments!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Christina -- this is soooo BEAUTIFULLY colored!!! Awesome, girlie!

Alex said...

Christina, this card ROCKS, girl!!! Love this - this set makes me laugh, I really love the sentiments and the images! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Karen Motz said...

LOVE it!!!

specialcraftmom4 said...

How very cute! Only if house cleaning was really like that (:

Rachel said...

I love your card Christina!

Scrappychick said...

Too Cute! Love the card and the sentiment!!

Bonnie said...

Love it Christina! As always you have captured an emotion in your card...I always leave your blog feeling so happy and inspired! - does that mean I am inspired by that maid? - I can't tell you that!! haha!

Jeanette - said...

Christina - this card is awesome!! Your coloring is fabulous too, but I just love this card, it makes me smile!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just too fabulous!!! I love it!!

Amy Johnson said...

This is so great! I love the image and sentiment. My DH would love to receive a card like this. Love the CB EF, the colors, and the XOXO paper. Great job!