Sunday, February 1, 2009

Rockin' Out

Happy Sunday, everyone! Just a quick post today to show you a C.C. Designs preview! Bear and Monkey are back in the Itzie Inkies set Rockin' Out.

I used some Scenic Route Surprise paper and some SU! cardstock to make a gift bag and matching tag. I colored the bear with Copics, and I colored the star and guitar center with a Sakura Stardust Gelly Roll pen.


Stop by the ATS Blog to see more samples of this set -- and to see how you can win one! All the new sets will be released tomorrow night at 10:00 pm EST at All That Scraps.

Gotta run -- thanks so much for stopping by! :)

Have a great day!
Christina

11 comments:

Lesa said...

Christina this is absolutely adorable! You did a fabulous job on it. I love that ribbon and ric rac too! Gotta get me some ric rac. :)

Allison said...

What an adorable set! I love your gift bag and card. So bright and cheery!

Unknown said...

This bag is FANTASTIC! I love your coloring and the bright colors! That little tag is just perfect on there!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Christina! This is ADORABLE!! I love the bag, love the tag!!! SO cute!

Katie Cotton said...

this set is SO fun!!! Great job!

Dawn Easton said...

Awesome idea to make a gift tag...it's adorable Christina! Love the DP you used...it rocks too~

Jackie Pedro said...

This is ADORABLE, Christina! I just love the star around the bear's eye! Fun colors....

Tammy Hershberger said...

Oh my stars, that is CUTE!!!!!!!

Joy said...

so cute! love this gb!

Tracey said...

So adorable!!

Joey said...

ooooh this is adorable, love the image and gorgeous colours. joey.xx