Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hopping with MFT!

Hi there! Welcome to my stop on the February MFT Blog Hop! If you haven't been to all the stops before mine, start at Kim's blog and catch up! Believe me, you don't want to miss anything!

I made this card with the set Digital Girl and Stephanie Fizer's Digi Papers. It's definitely a Digital card! :) I paper pieced and colored with Copics, then I sponged some color around the image. I grouped several Prima flowers together and topped them with the sentiment and a Doodlebug Braddie.


My Favorite Things is having a New Release Cocktail Party TONIGHT, Wednesday, Februray 4th, from 9-10 p.m. EST. This month there are THREE new sets being released including a Who's that Girl set that is GOING DIGITAL! Also being released are some fun embellishments and new Digi Papers! Head over to the MFT forum at Splitcoaststampers to find out all the details and to find out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer. We hope to see you there tonight!

I hope you enjoyed your visit here! Next stop on the Hop is the amazing Cindy Haffner -- she's sure to wow you! :)

Have a great day!
Christina

38 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is completely adorable!!! I love the papers!!

JessicaK said...

Oooh, the digi papers are cute. I have to revisit Kim's notes on how to work with them. Nice job.

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous colors and papers!!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Oh how cool!!

Anonymous said...

My but look at these gorgeous bright and wonderful colors! What a darling image and card, Christina!

Carolina said...

Just adorable - love the addition of the primas!

Unknown said...

Very sweet! Love the pop of the pink sponging! So cheerful!!

Ginny said...

fantastic card :0)

Diane said...

Loving all the bright colors together, nice after the winter we are having!

StampinCathy said...

Fabulous card and just love the sentiment.

Christina Hill said...

I love the paper piecing you did. Fabulousness!

Anonymous said...

Great colors!

Donna Baker said...

awesome! love the Springy colors, flower - her dress!!

Kim said...

Very cute Christina! I love how you incorporated the digi papers!

Lisa H. said...

I love the fresh and fun colors you used. such a cute card. tfs!

Kerry Johnson said...

So bright and cheery! Love it Christina!

Dawn Easton said...

Love the colour combo Christina! Fantastic card, as always!

Karen said...

Very cute.

Swamp Tulip said...

Great job! You are a blog star! I love her dress.

Teresa

Shannan Teubner said...

This is precious! I love the colors, too!

Tracey said...

Christina, this is gorgeous!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Lookin so good, love your colors.

Allison said...

This is awesome. Love the colours and papers.

Carolyn King said...

awesome colors--great job with the set and digital papers!

Karen said...

Great card ... love the colors. Very springy ... so tired of winter already. Very uplifting.

Anonymous said...

SHUT UP!! This is such a cool stamp set, loving all the sentiments that are so oerfect for us stampin' bloggers :)

Alex said...

Totally cute Christina!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Kristi said...

Love the papers! Great work!

Anonymous said...

So cute, Christina! Great combo of papers!

Melody said...

Love this card. I love the colors you picked and all the little details. Love reading your blog!

Wendi Hayes said...

This is great. Love the dress.

Candice said...

This is SO pretty, Christina - I want her dress - LOL!!

Christi Flores said...

This is fantastic!! That dress is amazing!!!

Etha said...

Oh I just love how your big flower mimics her dress, sweet!

Kelly Lunceford said...

What a fun card! I can so relate to it! LOL! Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog!

Amy Sheffer said...

Love this, Christina! Great use of the digi papers, and the stacked flower and sentiment combo looks amazing!

Scrappy said...

Great Card! Love the sentiment too! :)

Janna said...

This is so creative! I love the digital papers you used for this digital girl! You did such an amazing job on this card!

Smiles,
janna