Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Challenge and a Tag!

Happy Wednesday, everyone! Today's ATS Challenge is Paper Piecing. I use paper piecing often in my projects, so this was fun for me! I used the Cookie Crumbs set Cupcake Occasions to create this little trio of treats!


To play along with the challenge, use keyword ATSDTC36 when uploading. Upload to the Wednesday Challenge Gallery so we can see your creations! Go HERE to see all the ATS Challenges -- you can play along with any challenge at any time! :)


A couple weeks ago Bonnie Sharp gave me a tag. I'm soooo bad about doing these things in a timely manner -- so here it is, better late than never! These are the rules of the "Sixth Photo" tag:
1. navigate to where you keep your pictures, select the 6th folder, and the 6th picture in that folder.
2. Then post it on your blog with an explanation of the story behind the picture
3. tag 6 other people to do the same, and make sure you let them know about it.

I'm so glad this is the photo I get to share! It's one of my favorites! It's a photo of Caroline and Anna, taken two summers ago under the tree in our front yard. They were having a little picnic together! Are those smiles priceless, or what?!? :)

I can never choose just a few people to tag, so all of you consider yourselves tagged! :)

That's it for today! Thank you so much for visiting!

Have a wonderful day!
Christina

Stamps: Cupcake Occasions (Cookie Crumbs) Ink: Momento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko), Pretty in Pink (SU!) Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip (SU!) Paper: Sultry 6x6 pad (BasicGrey) Other: Long Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders); Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots embossing folder (Provo Craft); Obsessions flowers (Prima); xmas Red Stickles (Ranger), Bittersweet button (BasicGrey); Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain, Word Window punch (SU!); Lace Edge punch (Martha Stewart); sponge, dimensionals

14 comments:

carole (TruCarMa) said...

You should warn people they'll get a toothache from this post -- could that card or that photo be any sweeter?! NOOOO!!! I think I'm falling into a diabetic coma and it's ALL YOUR FAULT!!! ;)

Dawn Easton said...

LOVE your paper pieced card! So yummy!!
I forgot to load mine on my blog...oops! Will go put it in the ATS gallery though.

What a SWEET picture of the girls...so cute!

Bonnie said...

Yummo! and delicious....... Both your card and your sweet photo! Kind of fun going through those old photos "eh"? (showing my Canadianisms...)

Rachel said...

this is such a beautiful card Christina, love that paper! and your picture is so so precious!!! :0)

Christi Flores said...

What a sweet card and even sweeter picture!!!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

A precious photo! They have mommies eyes!! Love this sweet cupcake card and all the elements. Fabulous!

Jeanette - said...

Oh my gosh, your post can't be any sweeter!! What a fun card, and that picture is priceless!!! :)

Joy said...

those look good enough to eat! great job on the card! love the colors you chose too =)

diane zechman said...

what a sweet photo and I love the cupcake bottoms!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally adorable, the card and the CUTIES!!

Tracey said...

A gorgeous card Christina!! And such a beautiful picture of your girls. Adorable!

Karen Motz said...

Love your card...but the girls steal the show on this post. Great picture!

Anonymous said...

Oh, sweet picture! What beautiful little girls they were, and I'm sure still are. Your card is so dang cute!! Love those cupcakes with some of my favorite papers!

Anonymous said...

Adorable card, Christina! Love the paper piecing! And your girls...they are SO cute!!! That's such a great pic!