Thursday, February 26, 2009

It's Time for New Stamps!

Happy Thursday, everyone! It's my favorite time of the month -- time to preview new stamps! :) All That Scraps is releasing four new sets on Monday, March 2. Here's a look at AmyR's set Friend Sentiments. There are SO many great friendship sentiments in this set, for the outside and inside of your cards!

I made a simple little card with a sweet theme! I used the largest of my Scalloped Circle Nestabilities to create the card base, and I used a few more Nesties for the other layers. The paper is SU! Sweet Always dsp, and the image is from Sweet Treats by C.C. Designs. I just love the font on this sweet sentiment from Amy's set! I colored with Copics and added Stickles to the ice cream.

Stop by the ATS Blog to see more samples with this set and to find out how you can win it! I'll have another preview for you tomorrow -- the new set from Cookie Crumbs Stamps -- so I hope you'll stop back! Thanks for the visit today! :)

Have a great day!
Christina

7 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

So super sweet Christina...that sentiment is perfect for bear!

Joy said...

so cute this bear! I love the stamp! love the card too! does it emboss the back of your card too when you cut it out with your nesties? this is a great idea!

Pat said...

Adorable!

Jamee said...

aaawww thats so cute!!

Angela said...

So yummy! That is one k-yoot stamp!

Scrappinangler said...

i must have missed this bear!! He is adorable! I am going to have get that little cutie! Do you know what copics colors you used for the bear? my email is vhemingway2006@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Tori

Allison said...

What an adorable bear and you've coloured him beautifully! Love that sentiment with this set!