Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday Supper: Don't Peek!

Happy Sunday, everyone! Today's Sunday Supper recipe could not be any easier -- perfect for us busy moms! Serve with vegetables or salad, and you have a no-fuss hot meal for your family!

No Peek Chicken

10 3/4 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
10 3/4 oz. can cream of celery soup
1 packet dry onion soup mix
1c. Minute Rice
1 soup can water
1 whole chicken, cut up (or breasts or your family's favorite pieces)

Lay chicken pieces, single layer, in casserole dish. In large bowl, mix soups, rice and water. Pour over chicken; cover and bake at 350 degrees for 2 hours. Don't peek!!

For dessert, try my friend Maggie's brownies or blondies!! :)


I'm always looking for good family-friendly meals to share each Sunday. If you have one, just email me! I'll share it here and link to your blog! :)

Thanks for the visit today -- don't forget to spend some family time around the supper table!

Have a great day!
Christina

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yummm.. sounds good (and easy!) My kind of recipe!

LorieR said...

I finally had a chance to try this recipe this past week. I used brown Minute Rice and boneless skinless chicken breast. It was very yummy. My entire family liked it, even my DD who doesn't like rice. Thanks for sharing.