Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Heartfelt

Hi there! Just a quick post today. I am fighting a cold, but after a hot shower and a mug of tea, I was ready to tackle today's Color Challenge at SCS. I did something I haven't done in a long time -- I made an SU! Only card. It's a beautiful color combination, and I'm really happy with how the card came together!

I'm not going to give you all the blah blah today -- if you have any questions, just ask!

I'm off to drink more tea, so thanks for the visit today! I'll be back tomorrow with the ATS Wednesday Challenge!

Have a great Tuesday!
Christina

Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks, Itty Bitty Backgrounds Ink: Perfect Plum, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Perfect Plum, Whisper White Paper: Bella Rose dsp Other: Top Note Die, Cutter Kit, Button Bouquet, Felt Fusion flower, Kiwi Kiss and Pink Pirouette striped grosgrain, sponges, glue dots, dimensionals

12 comments:

Joy said...

beautiful card...love the colors and the layout...love how you frayed the edges too =)

Jeanette - said...

It's beautiful!! I love all the sponging on the edges. I hope you feel better soon!
Hugs!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is fabulous...feel better soon!!

Bonnie said...

Love the softness of your card Christine! Now blow your nose and go drink that tea and relax!

Alex said...

Gorgeous card Christina, so soft and pretty! Sorry you are not feeling well, hope the tea is helping! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Heartfelt Thanks?! You took a trip in the Way-Back Machine today!!! But what a beauty it is!!! (I could NEVER get this set to work for me -- surprise, surprise... ;) ) Hope you're feeling better, girlie!!!

Unknown said...

It's a lovely card Christina. Really nice colours together
Regards
Michelle.

Dawn Easton said...

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well Christina! Hope you can get over it quickly!!

Your SU! only card is gorgeous!!! I never parted with that set either, thanks for the inspiration...I shall pull it out soon!

Anonymous said...

...loved ur Tuesday card...such a gorgeous combo of colors...believe I have that set of stamps & now I have the inspiration to use it!
~~Lorene aka granny stamper aka frantic stamper

Anonymous said...

Oh, how nice to see this beautiful card using an old favorite of mine! Gosh, I made soooooo many cards with this set when it was new. Yes, this is truly a gorgeous color combo. What a lovely design for your card, too!

Nancy Riley said...

Christina, you've done a wonderful job with these colors! You've make Heartfelt Thanks look new again! AMAZING!

Anonymous said...

This is lovely, Christina! It's been a LONG time since I've seen that set, but it's always been one of my favorites!