Saturday, February 28, 2009

Spring Things

Happy Saturday! Even though it's still cold and wintery here in Kentucky, I have a springy card to share with you! Here's a preview of the set Spring Things by C.C. Designs. It's the newest set in Christine's Gingersnaps line of stamps. I *love* these girls -- they're so much fun to color and paper piece! I used retired SU! paper for this card, since the colors were perfect for spring.

I applied Crystal Effects over the puddle and Stickles over the hearts. I really like the way it turned out!

This set is perfect for spring or Easter -- there is a bunny, a duck, and a lamb, plus another Gingersnap with bunny ears! Stop by the ATS Blog to see some adorable samples! You can also find out how you can win your own set! All the new sets will be released Monday at 10 pm EST at All That Scraps.

That's all for today! Chris and I are going to our school's fundraiser tonight, and tomorrow we will just be hanging out at home! I hope you have a fantastic weekend planned --thanks for taking the time to visit today! :)

Have a great day!
Christina

Stamps: Gingersnaps Spring Things (C.C. Designs) Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), So Saffron (SU!) Cardstock: So Saffron, Regal Rose, Whisper White (SU!) Paper: Petals & Paisleys (SU!) Other: Ciao markers (Copic), flowers (Prima), Lily White Blossoms Braddies (Doodlebug), Peony Dew Drops (Robin's Nest), Star Dust Stickles (Ranger), lg. oval punch, Regal Rose 5/8" grosgrain (SU!), Crystal Effects, sponge, dimensionals


16 comments:

Tina said...

As always, so lovely!

Christi Flores said...

This is the sweetest!!

Anonymous said...

Great card! Thank you for always showing great cards... makes me want to go buy all the CC Stamps! lol

Tammy Hershberger said...

Christine, this is adorable! I love all the paper-piecing you did, especially her boots! They look like she has a pair of Wellies!

Jeanette - said...

This is adorable Christina! I love the colors, the paper piecing, the stitching....just everything!

Joey said...

Hiya Christina, fabulous card, adorable image and gorgeous colours. joey.x

Susie said...

Your usual sweetness! Love it.

Tracey said...

This is just adorable Christina! Love the pretty colours!

Anonymous said...

Awww..SO sweet! I love the paper-piecing and the puddle! Too cute!

Lesa said...

Oh my heavens! I love the paper piecing with this set! The paper, colors, details all rock! Seriously this is just the cutest! I love it! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is TOTALLy cute!!

Janele M.Stratton said...

That is just the most adorable card ever- it looks like it should be framed as kids art. I have no idea how to make cards or stamp, but it is inpiring to me. Thank you!

Toni K said...

This is so adorable! Love everything!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my gosh Christina! I don't just like the way your card came out...I LOVE the way it came out! Those papers are awesome and your layout is fabulous girl!!!

Amy Johnson said...

Oh, how cute! I love the sweet image and the crystal effects! Great job as always!

Donna Baker said...

this is SO cute, Christina! I love her paper-pieced outfit.