Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine Teacher Treats

Happy Friday! Thanks for all the get-well wishes -- I think I've finally turned the corner with this cold! :) Today at All That Scraps, we're doing a review of the newly released sets by Cookie Crumbs Stamps, Cookie Jar and Cookie Jar-gon. I used them to create Valentine treat buckets for Caroline's teachers. I had purchased the little heart buckets at Target (*love* the $1 Spot), and I filled each of them with chocolates, chocolate-covered graham cookies from Starbucks, and a Starbucks gift card.

This little cookie image and the sentiments were perfect for the tag. The paper is from My Mind's Eye.


Stop by the ATS Blog today to see what the Design Team created with these fun sets! I'm sure there will be plenty of eye-candy!

I need to get the girls off to school with all their Valentines and treats! It's gonna be a fun, sugary day for them, that's for sure! :) Thank you for spending some time with me today -- I'm glad you stopped by!

Have a great day!
Christina

Stamps: Cookie Jar, Cookie Jar-gon (Cookie Crumbs) Ink: Momento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko) Cardstock: Close to Cocoa, Riding Hood Red, Pixie Pink, Very Vanilla (SU!) Paper: Quite Smitten )My Mind's Eye) Other: Ciao markers (Copic), Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Lace Edge Punch (Martha Stewart), Jumbo Eyelet, Riding Hood Red striped grosgrain ribbon, tag corner punch (SU!)

8 comments:

Tracey said...

This is a fantastic gift Christina! Love it!

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous gift idea Christina!

Allison said...

This is so cute! What a fabulous gift.

Alex said...

Adorable giftie Christina, I love this! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jeanette - said...

These are great Christina! I love everything about them...and about the chocolate covered graham crackers....YUM!!!

Anonymous said...

Waving Hi Christina!! This is absolutely darling! I LOVE the added scalloped border and stamps! TOOOO sweet!

Anonymous said...

What a darling teacher gift! Love that cute tag.

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! I bet the teachers LOVED them!