Monday, June 15, 2009

Rain or Shine

Happy Monday, everyone! I hope you had a good weekend! Today I have a MFTeaser of the set Rainy Day Friends, illustrated by Stephanie Fizer. It will be released by My Favorite Things this Wednesday, June 17.

I cut out the umbrella and gave it a coat of Crystal Lacquer. When it was dry, I mounted it on dimensionals. I covered the chipboard heart in the dp -- I thought it was perfect with the sentiment! :)

MFT is releasing two sets Wednesday at midnight. I'll show you the other one tomorrow (Tuesday) night during the Blog Hop! Join me and the rest of the Sweet Sixteen at 10:00 pm Eastern for more MFTeasers and some blog candy, too! I'll see you then! :)

Have a wonderful day!
Christina

Stamps: Rainy Day Friends (MFT Presents) Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko) Cardstock: Regal Rose, Taken with Teal (SU!) Perfect Paper Panels (MFT) Paper: Swing into Spring (Bella Blvd) Other: Copics, Oval Nestabilities, Dotted Wave punch (EK Success), linen thread, white organza ribbon (SU!), Cup o' Buttons (MFT), chipboard heart, dimensionals

13 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Oh Christina, this is ADORABLE!!!

Kathy K said...

EEK! I love the bright springy colors! This card is so cheery! I love it! :) I really need to go ink mine up today! You ladies are really inspiring me!

Jody Morrow said...

Adorable card! :)

Donna Baker said...

this is SO cute! I love your bg paper you made with the funky rain drops!

Renée said...

Hey Christina!

What an AWESOME card! Love the layout, love the popped out umbrella with the CE, perfect!

Bethany Paull said...

Oh she is sweet! I love how you have her holding that shiny umbrella-ella-ella-ella.

Jessie/knightrone said...

How CA-UTE is this!!

Alex said...

This is adorable Christina, how cute she is! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Amy Johnson said...

Fabulous as always Christina! I love the Crystal Effects on the coat. The button/chipboard/ribbon treatment is adorable, and I love the wavy white cardstock at the bottom of the card!

Jackie Pedro said...

OMWord...so darned cute!! Love it, Christina!!

Susan (rainy) said...

Oh I LOVE this!! This set may very well be a MUST HAVE for me!

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Christina! What an adorable set!

Michele Boyer said...

Awww...this is so sweet, Christina! I love what you did with the ribbon!