Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's Time to Hop!

Hi there! You've come to my stop along the My Favorite Things Blog Hop! If you haven't been to all the blogs along the hop so far, then go back to Kim's Blog and start from there! :)

I used one of the two new label sets, Puppy Chow, on my first project. It's a doggie treat jar made with MFT Perfect Packaging. I don't have dogs, but we have plenty of neighbor dogs, so this will most likely be going to one of them! :) The button is from the Cup o' Buttons Summer Collection.

Here's a closeup of the lid...


I combined images from the Puppy Chow and Purrfect Treats labels sets to make this tag. I stamped the images in craft ink and heat embossed with clear EP. I also combined the paw images to stamp a border around the bag window.

Here's a look at what is being released tomorrow night:

Stamps:
WTG Catch Some Rays $15.95
Puttin on the Glitz $17.95
Puppy Chow $9
Purrfect Treats $9

Products:
Polka Dot Ribbon Nest in perfect for summer colors! (5/8” grosgrain, swiss dot ribbon in bright pink, red, navy, emerald green and yellow) 5 yards each of the 5 different ribbons for a total of 25 yards. $11.95

Please join us tomorrow night from 8-10 pm Eastern for the Release Cocktail Party on the MFT Member Company Forum. There will be lots of chatter, more MFTeasers, and prizes, too!

You're finished at my stop -- now hop on over to see what the fabulous Natalie Dever has created! I can't wait to see it either! :) Thanks for hopping by!

Christina


23 comments:

Unknown said...

fantastic stuff girl!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Completely fabulous girl!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your doggie stuff!!!!!

Barbara said...

Cute, cute, CUTE!!!!

Janis Lewis said...

It's so fun looking at your creations.

Carolyn King said...

oh my goodness....so doggone fun!

Gail said...

Great project! I'll have to get these for Christmas presents!

Tracey said...

Fabulous Christina!

Melody said...

Sooooooo cute!

Kelli Hull said...

Christina this is SO cute, makes me want to take the dog treats out of the cardboard box them come in.... LOL

Chrissy's Creations said...

Cute cute cute!

JessicaK said...

These look fantastic. The layered ribbon on the kittie tag is so pretty.

Teresa said...

Great ideas.

Karen said...

Great job with this set!

Michele Boyer said...

SUPER cute, Christina! I especially love that kitty tag!

Ramsey said...

too cute!

hobbydiva said...

Fabulous as usual!!!!

Amy Johnson said...

How adorable! I especially love the tag! Its just so creative!

Jody Morrow said...

Super adorable! :)

Erika M. said...

Really love your projects!

Janet W said...

Very cute doggie treat jars.

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Mmmm-Mmmmm Good, Christina! Love it all!

Amy Sheffer said...

What cute projects!! Love them!