Monday, June 8, 2009

For the Graduate

Happy Monday, everyone! Today's card is one I made for a friend's daughter for her high school graduation. I decided not to use the typical graduation images, but I instead created a more feminine design to celebrate what a fine young woman she is. The flower images are from Serenity, and the sentiments are from Great Expectations, both from Verve Stamps.

I finished the inside as well.


Thank you so much for visiting today. I always appreciate it when you stop by!

Have a wonderful day! :)
Christina

Stamps: Serenity, Great Expectations (Verve Stamps) Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink (SU!) Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White (SU!) Paper: Bittersweet (BasicGrey) Other: Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Poinsettia Dew Drops (Robin's Nest), scallop edge punch (SU!), organdy ribbon, sewing machine, sponge, dimensionals

10 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful Christina! Love that dp!

Tina said...

Thanks for sharing this beautiful card. I needed to make one tonight for my boss' daughter for her high school graduation and had nothing "graduate" to use. Hopefully this will help me head in the right start. Your work is always beautiful.

Tina said...

So incredibly gorgeous!

Alex said...

Gorgeous Christina, love the colors and the dp is fabulous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Sharon said...

Beautiful card! The colors are perfect.

Jessica said...

I love this card! The colors are great!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is gorgeous, Christina!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is gorgeous!!

Leslie Miller said...

Great choice! So pretty. I think it's ideal for a young lady. I especially love the inside sentiment.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so gorgeous! What a fun layout and the pink and brown is just so fun!