Monday, June 29, 2009

MFTeaser: Puttin on the Glitz

Happy Monday, everyone! Today I have an MFTeaser of the new Amanda Baird set Puttin on the Glitz. Isn't this image fantastic? :) I paper pieced her hat and dress and colored with Copics. I colored the ribbon and bow with a blue Spica pen and the shoes with a Chocolate Spica pen. Check out her pearls and earring -- I used tiny pearl stickers on them! I was so excited that they were just the right size! :)

This Wednesday, July 1, My Favorite Things is releasing four new sets and a Polka Dot Ribbon Nest! We'll have a blog hop tomorrow (Tuesday) night to kick things off, then the party continues Wednesday night from 8-10 pm Eastern in the MFT Member Company Forum at SCS! There will be chatting, more MFTeasers, and prizes! We'll find out who the winner of the One Click Challenge is, too!

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope your week is off to a great start!

Have a great day! :)
Christina

Stamps: Puttin on the Ritz (MFT Presents) Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Soft Sky (SU!) Cardstock: Groovy Guava, Pacific Point, Whisper White (SU!), Perfect Paper Panels (MFT) Paper: Marrakech 6x6 pad (BasicGrey) Other: Copics, Spica pens, organdy ribbon, Prima Caboodles, adhesive pearls (Michaels), paper piercer, scallop edge punch, sponge, dimensionals

6 comments:

Tina said...

So pretty! The papers are so lovely.

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Christina! I love it!

Amy Rohl said...

Aack--perfect pp dress and flower bouquet--you hit the nail on the head here, Christina!

Jody Morrow said...

Your card is ADORABLE! I love it!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Completely fabulous!!

Jeanette - said...

Great card Christina! That image is fun!