Monday, June 1, 2009

MFTeaser: The Poppies!

Hello, everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! I had a wonderful time at the Copic Certification Class! I learned a lot and met some great ladies! Smithville, Ohio is a beautiful place, and it was wonderful to meet Tammy Hershberger! :)

Anyway, I'm back and ready to get to work! Here's an MFTeaser of the new MFT Presents set by Stephanie Fizer. Meet... The Poppies! They remind me of Josie and the Pussycats -- remember them?? :) I love this set so much that it inspired me to make -- hold on to your hats -- a SCRAPBOOK page!! Right away I thought of my girls playing Rockband, and this photo was just perfect to use with the set.

The paper is Wild Raspberry by K & Company. I machine stitched around the panels. I thought it would be fun to color only one of the images and to stamp the other two directly onto the dp. I think it turned out pretty cute, considering I NEVER scrapbook! ;) I can't wait to use this set some more!

My Favorite Things is releasing three new sets on Wednesday, June 3, and the party will be on the MFT Member Company Forum from 8-10 pm Eastern. The MFT Sweet Sixteen will be announced, including two new designers, the One Click Challenge winner will be announced, plus there will be lots of chatting and fun! We hope you can join us!

Before I go, I want to share a photo from yesterday's Copic Certification. It's a photo of Tammy, Ann and me (I'm the short one in the middle!). Thanks for a great weekend, Tammy! And thanks to Sally Lynn MacDonald, our instructor -- she was fabulous! :)


Don't forget: the All That Scraps release party is tonight from 8-10 pm Eastern!

I'll be back tomorrow with another MFTeaser for you! Thanks so much for visiting today!

Have a fantastic day!

Christina

7 comments:

Michele Boyer said...

So very cute, Christina! That's a perfect set for scrapbooking!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Toooootally cute image and fab layout! I guess we were both in the scrappy mood lately huh??

Unknown said...

you scrapped!! LOVE it Christina!!!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

OMG this is the cutest layout and the new stamp set...DIVEINE! Congrs on the copic certification

Alex said...

oooh, what a totally cute layout Christina!!!!! I just love it!!! Glad you had fun, can't wait until there is one close to me, I will sooo be there - and how fun to meet Tammy in person! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Bethany Paull said...

These little rockers are so cute! Both yours and the stamps. Such a cute page. Glad you enjoyed the Copic class.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Your page is so cute (BOTH sets of "rockers!") I wish I could say I was the cute, short one in the middle but alas, I am not! But it was awesome to meet you, too! (and Ann!) Maybe one of these days I'll get my Certification pictures posted on my blog, too!