Wednesday, June 10, 2009

ATS Challenge: Grid Technique

Happy Wednesday, everyone! Today I have the All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge for you! This week's challenge is to use the Grid Technique.

This adorable image is Heidi, one of the Swiss Pixies by C.C. Designs. I colored her with Copics and cut her out. I applied Icicle Stickles to her wings, and I popped her up on dimensionals over the embossed oval.

The grid panel reminded me of lattice, so I used a leaf from Sugarplums Scenery to create a leafy vine. I drew in the vine, then I cut out the leaves and mounted them on rolled up Glue Dots.

Play along with us! Use keyword ATSDTC51 when uploadingto SCS or the ATS Wednesday Challenge Gallery. You can go HERE to find all the ATS challenges -- do any of them at any time! Remember, Christine and Amy are always looking for the next ATS Guest Designer -- it could be YOU! :)

That's it for today! All of my kids are finally out of school, so I think we'll be finding something fun to do! Thanks so much for the visit today!

Have a wonderful day! :)
Christina

Stamps: Swiss Pixies Heidi (C.C. Designs), Thank You Sentiments (AmyR Stamps) Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko) Cardstock: Old Olive, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, MFT Perfect Paper Panels Paper: Pretty Petals (Daisy Bucket) Other: Copics, Oval Nestabilities, Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots embossing folder, Prima flowers, white brads, white organza ribbon, Icicle Stickles, dimensionals

7 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Get out girl....you are brilliant...lol! Adorable! I love that vine you created!!! Totally cool!

Jeanette - said...

That looks just like lattice with your vine climbing up. Very cool!

Bethany Paull said...

This is precious! I love your vine.

Tracy said...

Christina this is so beautiful!! The ivy is so perfect for this challenge. You are such a stamping queen girl. I love everything you do. I truly look up to you for continued inspiration.

Hugs,
Tracy

Alex said...

SHUT UP!!! Look at freakin' adorable that is??? Absolutely and totally adorable Christina!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Leslie Miller said...

She's so sweet! I love the grid, and it certainly does look like lattice. Perfect with all the flowers and the vine. Speaking of flowers, I just love that cute paper, too!

Michele Boyer said...

Oh my gosh! Is this cute or WHAT!?!?!?! I love it!