Thursday, June 4, 2009

A MFT Party Hangover

Hi, everyone! I'm posting later than usual this afternoon! I'm in between a busy morning and a busy afternoon, and I was wiped out after last night's MFT Release Party!! It was a fun night -- we welcomed two new members to the MFT Sweet 16 -- Kathy Daume' and Barbara Anders! When you get a chance, hop over to their blogs and congratulate them! :)

Beginning last week, we changed the weekly MFT challenges just a bit. There is no longer a Who's That Girl? Challenge on Monday -- it is now the My Favorite Challenge, and it is posted on Thursday, along with the MFT Sketch Challenge for the week. I'm thrilled to still be co-hosting the My Favorite Challenge with Joanne!

Here are the MFC details at a glance:
*A new My Favorite Challenge and Chatter thread is posted every Thursday
*Complete the challenge by the following Wednesday at 10:00 AM
*ONE winner will be awarded $10 in MFT Money each week (not good on bubble bin sets)
*This will NOT be a random draw
*The winner will be chosen by Joanne, Christina OR the guest judge of their choice
*The winner for the week will be posted after the challenge is posted the following Thursday

More MFC details and this week's MFT Sketch Challenge can be found on the My Favorite Challenge Week 2 thread HERE.

This week we're challenging you to use three different patterned papers from three different collections. They can be from the same manufacturer, just not the same line! On my card, I used Parisian Specialty dsp (SU!), Craft Fair (American Crafts), and Ski Slope (SU!). the image and sentiment are from Tea for Two.


Here's my card for the Sketch Challenge. I used the just-released set Let's Picnic, and the paper is SU! Bella Rose.You can find out how I made my flowers in the MFT Tips & Tricks thread.


That's all for now! I'm headed to a dentist appointment, and then Chris and I are going to see COLDPLAY tonight!! I can't wait! :)

Thanks so much for visiting today! Have a fantastic Friday!

Christina

7 comments:

Lesa said...

I love how you put the flower through the cuttlebug folder!Cool!!

Unknown said...

Love the color combo for the Tea-licious card and the ribbon treatment. Great layout!

Tracy said...

Wow Christina you are seriously rockin' these MFT stamps. Tea for Two has been on my wish list forever. It seems everytime I go to order it it's out of stock. Your cards are sooooo cute! I love your layout with the bunnies and your Cuttlebug embossed flowers. AWESOME!!!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

What a fun miz with the CB flowers and dies. Have fun at Coldplay..hugs, chris

Alex said...

Too too cute Christina - I love them both, but that little bunny card is totally adorable! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Bethany Paull said...

great cards! Your bunny-in-a-cup is DARLING!

Dawn Easton said...

Both are fabulous Christina! I love the red and baja!! Awesome together!

Your embossed flowers are super cool too!