Saturday, June 20, 2009

Celebrate MFT!

Happy Saturday, everyone! It's the 20th of the month, and that means it's Celebrate MFT Day! You already know that I celebrate My Favorite Things a LOT *grin* , but today we want you to celebrate with us! Just for a little extra fun, we'd like to know what your favorite Stephanie Fizer set is! Joanne has all the details HERE on the MFT Member Company Forum.

I just love this Tea for Two set -- it makes me smile whenever I see those little guys in the teacups! I thought I'd use some of my favorite Sweet Always paper, too. I'm pretty sure there aren't a lot of orange teacups out there, but it works with the paper! ;)

I have a busy weekend of stamping planned -- new releases are just around the corner! I hope you have a great weekend ahead, also! Thanks for taking the time to stop by today! :)

Have a wonderful day!
Christina

Stamps: Tea for Two (MFT Presents) Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko) Cardstock: Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White (SU!), Perfect Paper Panels (MFT) Paper: Sweet Always dsp (SU!) Other: Copics, scallop edge punch, white organza ribbon, linen thread, Cup o' Buttons (MFT)

6 comments:

Tracey said...

I love this set too! Your card is fantastic Christina!

Unknown said...

This set is super cute!
-Cher

Amy Johnson said...

Such a cute card! I love the ribbon/embellishment treatment. What an adorable image. I really must get this set!

Dawn Easton said...

Adorable Christina!!! I love the colours you used with this sweet image!

Bonnie said...

Oh my goodness! So adorable Christina! Sweetness at its best!

Michele Boyer said...

Super cute and fun! :)