Monday, March 30, 2009

Who's That Girl: Bunny Slippers

Happy Monday! For today's MFT Who's That Girl Challenge, the featured set is Bunny Slippers. The additional challenge is to use two different punches in your design! For my layout, I used this week's MFT Sketch, and I turned it sideways.


I paper pieced the robe and slippers with this great Bloom and Grow paper by My Mind's Eye. For my two punches, I used a border punch next to the image and a corner rounder punch on the sentiment. I machine stitched around the background paper.

There's a lot going on this week at My Favorite Things! Wednesday is Release Day, so the day will start with a Blog Hop at midnight, then the Release Cocktail Party will be Wednesday night from 9-10 pm. Tomorrow I'll have a MFTeaser for you! Also tomorrow, on the MFT Forum at SCS, the MFT Idol Top Eight will upload their projects for this week -- you can vote for your favorites starting at 10 pm!

Well, that's all for me today! Thank you so much for stopping by!

Have a fantastic day!
Christina

Stamps: Bunny Slippers (MFT) Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko) Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla (SU!) Paper: Bloom and Grow (My Mind's Eye) Other: Lace Edge Punch (Martha Stewart), corner rounder (SU!), Copics, dotted organdy ribbon (May Arts), Sunflower Dew Drops (Robin's Nest), sewing machine

4 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Adorable Christina! LOVE that new MME dp! It's so pretty!

Alex said...

Totally cute Christina, I love the paper piecing you do with this set...and those slippers, ack! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Amy Johnson said...

Fabulous card! I love the dp and the paper piecing! One of my favorite MFT sets!

shel9999 said...

Perfect paper-piecing, Christina! I love those papers!