Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Ribbon Challenge

Happy Thursday, everyone! :)

This week's ATS DT Challenge is to use lots of ribbon on your project. I used several colors of dotted organdy ribbon, even putting a bow in Gingersnap's hair! I machine stitched around the yellow dp and I added some Stickles to the butterfly. Gingersnap and the butterfly are cut out and popped up on dimensionals.


Head over to the ATS Blog to see what the DT came up with for this challenge! If you'd like to play along, use keyword ATSDTC41 and upload to the ATS Wednesday Challenge Gallery. You can find all the DT Challenges HERE -- do any one at any time!

Thanks so much for stopping by today -- I always appreciate it!

Have a fantastic day!
Christina

Stamps: Gingersnaps Spring Things (C.C. Designs) Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko) Cardstock: Taken with Teal, Whisper White (SU!) Paper: Craft Fair (American Crafts) Other: Copic markers, Circle Nestabilities, Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots embossing folder, dotted organdy ribbon (May Arts), Star Dust Stickles (Ranger), White Lightning Glitter Dots (Jesse James), white gel pen (Inkssentials), dimensionals, sewing machine

9 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Ack! Christina, isn't she so stinkin' cute! I don't think I've inked up that image yet...today's THE day! lol
Love all your elements and that fun dp!

Allison said...

This is TOO cute. I love all the colours and ribbon.

Juanita said...

I love the polka dot theme here. So cute, thanks for sharing!

Jessica said...

What an adorable card! I love the colours, and the ribbon, and the layout, and the stamps you used, and the texture. I could go on and on! Thanks for the inspiration :)

Christi Flores said...

How cute!! I love all that ribbon!!

Alex said...

Oooh, she is stinkin' adorable Christina!!! Ack - love the colors, the fun layout, the ribbon, everything!!! Too too cute! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! I love all the dotted organdy ribbons.

Fonda @Southern Scraps said...

Cute, cute card. Love the ribbons.

Anonymous said...

Awwww...so sweet and springy!! Love the ribbons!