Thursday, March 26, 2009

SCS Color Challenge

Hello there! Happy Thursday! Here is my card for this week's SCS Color Challenge. I recently received some new SU! goodies, so I thought I'd do an SU! Only card. This is a beautiful set -- I don't know why I waited so long to order it!

I stamped the bird in Baja Breeze, rock-n-rolled it in Kiwi Kiss, cut it out, and mounted it on dimensionals. I sponged the edges of the image panel in Pretty in Pink ink. Everything else is pretty straightforward!

That's all for today! I'll be watching my Xavier Musketeers in the Sweet Sixteen of the NCAA tourney tonight, so I have a few things to get finished before then! Thanks so much for visiting today! :)

Have a great day!
Christina

GO MUSKIES!!!

Stamps: Bird on a Branch Ink: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White Paper: Parisian Breeze Specialty dsp, Bella Rose dsp Other: organza ribbon, Button Bouquet, Eyelet Border punch, stamping sponge, Stampin' Dimensionals

9 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

WOW! Christina, this is FABULOUS! SPECTACULAR! GORGEOUS!!!

Bonnie said...

This is so pretty! Love your colours and you are right, this stamp set is gorgeous!

Dawn Easton said...

Gorgeous Christina! I LOVE this set! Such pretty colours and I love the speckles on the white...that's so pretty!

Amy Johnson said...

What a GORGEOUS card! I love this image too, and its on my wish list. Love the colors and embellies you used with this image. Great job!

Alex said...

WOW!!! GORGEOUS!!!!! Love the soft, pretty elegance to this one Christina!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Tracey said...

This is a gorgeous card Christina! Beautiful colours!

shel9999 said...

This is gorgeous, Christina! So springy! (And a great layout!)

Mellis said...

Lovelly cards!

Donna Baker said...

this is a pretty card, I struggled with this color combo, just couldn't make it work but you did!! love the new look of your banner