Friday, March 20, 2009

TGIF!!!!

Good Friday afternoon, everyone! I am VERY glad it's Friday! It's been a long week -- Chris and all three of my girls have been sick all week, and today's the first day that they've all been gone! Chris just went back to work today! I'm spending the day getting my house cleaned up and put back together, but I do want to share a couple of projects with you! :)

This first project took me minutes to make. I think it took me longer to photograph and edit it than to actually put it together! I used the C.C. Designs set Gingersnaps Spring Thing. I'm calling it my *Ewe Tube* -- I crack myself up! Seriously, though, isn't this lamb just the cutest? I colored it with Copics, then applied some white Fun Flock to his wool. I heat embossed the sentiment so it would stand out more against the dp. I purchased the Round Container at All That Scraps. I think this would be a great little gift for Easter or for a new baby!

Stop by the ATS Blog to see some more DT samples with this adorable set!

Today is the 20th, so that means it's Celebrate MFT Day! It's just a great reason each month to get out those MFT sets and get 'em inky! I used the set Let's Go for a Walk, and I also used the My Favorite Things colors -- pink, black, and white. I colored with Copics and sponged around the edge of the image with Pretty in Pink ink.

These projects are bright and springy, and they make me happy after a week of coughing, sore throats, and fevers! I'm definitely looking forward to the weekend -- I hope you have something fun planned for your weekend, too! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Have a fantastic day!
Christina

Ewe Tube
Stamps: Gingersnaps Spring Thing (C.C. Designs) Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), So Saffron (SU!) Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Whisper White (SU!) Paper: Delicate Dots dsp (SU) Other: Round Container; Copic markers; Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders); So Saffron striped grosgrain, Eyelet Border punch (SU!); blue dotted organdy ribbon (May Arts), clear EP, heat tool, sponge, dimensionals

Fantastic Friend
Stamps: Let's Go for a Walk (MFT) Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Pretty in Pink (SU!) Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White (SU!) Paper: Sweet Always dsp, Rockabilly dsp (SU!) Other: Copic markers; Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders); Prima flowers; black button (BasicGrey); pink dotted organdy ribbon (May Arts); Cuttlebug, Spots & Dots embossing folder (Provo Craft); MFT Adornments spring collection crystals (MFT); sewing machine; sponge, dimensionals



9 comments:

Lesa said...

They are both fabulous! I love your little lamb. Have a wonderful weekend! :)

Lesley said...

Love them both!!! I want to try to use those large flowers on cards!!! Love the pink and black combo!!!

Anonymous said...

Christina, these are both fantastic!! I love the tube!! That little lamb tag is adorable!! And your MFT card...WOW! Great layout, great colors...love it!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

How cute is that sweet lamb?! And of course I LOVE the MFT card -- everything is so crisp and perfect! Yummy!!!

Alex said...

This is too adorable Christina! That lamb is really cute and of course I love the MFT card, who can resist the weiner dog (not me, I have three, lol!)

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Allison said...

These are gorgeous. That little lamb is adorable and the colours on the other are great!

Jeanette - said...

They're both too cute Christina! I hope you have a great weekend!

Tracey said...

These are both gorgeous Christina!!

Bev J. said...

Love your cute, fluffy lamb-love also the pastel M&M's-yummy! tfs